Standing Section

Arshire Blue

That lower section under the scoreboard would be a reasonable place to put it. Not a lot of folk sit in that section just now and the far left section isn't used at all. It would probably cause least disruption to the other fans aswell. You could upgrade it midseason aswell.

Ideally you would have it at the top centre of the stand to cause maximum noise but doubt that will happen

1) If there's a standing section (there won't be, rail seating is the way they'd go) it would most likely start at the bottom section, not the top.

2) We can change your username if that was a wee typo there!

I heard the l last section was closed off due to police insisting on it (hence why they haven't put seats back in there)

How much truth is in that is anyones guess. When was last time I was full? Falkirk 4-0?

I heard the l last section was closed off due to police insisting on it (hence why they haven't put seats back in there)

How much truth is in that is anyones guess. When was last time I was full? Falkirk 4-0?

Think so, aye. We put the seats in the moffat for when the nuhuns came

If we were having a standing section it should be bigger , Rail steating area's are starting to become a topic of conversation in a lot of clubs now. I am not a young dude anymore but i would prefer to stand , As thats how i was brought up watching Killie and prefer it.  I watch games on TV from all around the world (like most of us) And see a fan culture of singing,chanting,tifo's and general Interaction really adding to the enjoyment. This would in my opionion help attract more of the younger generation to matches. Nothing worse than sitting on yer bum it a quite stadium.

The very bottom of this section brings back fond memories of when we all were standing and my two boys right at the front next to the corner flag these new era yuppy brigade don't realise what they missed out on with these all seated stadiums oh happy days!!

If we were having a standing section it should be bigger , Rail steating area's are starting to become a topic of conversation in a lot of clubs now. I am not a young dude anymore but i would prefer to stand , As thats how i was brought up watching Killie and prefer it.  I watch games on TV from all around the world (like most of us) And see a fan culture of singing,chanting,tifo's and general Interaction really adding to the enjoyment. This would in my opionion help attract more of the younger generation to matches. Nothing worse than sitting on yer bum it a quite stadium.

I totally agree !!