Brexit

Gallus

18 minutes ago, killie1961 said:

Is baw heid the new guy fawkes?

On 9/6/2019 at 4:38 PM, Scooter said:

No it wasn't. At the time, NoBrexit was the desired outcome of the government.

The problem now with Brexit extremists is total denial about one basic fact, those who sold Brexit are incapable of delivering on all the promises they made!

That is why Leavers are pretending NoDeal is what they voted for, despite the fact that it bears no resemblance whatsoever to any of the pledges, promises and policies that were sold to them prior to 2016!

So even though NO-ONE advocated NoDeal beforehand, it could only ever come down to NoDeal or NoBrexit after the referendum.

Bozo is mugging off all his cabinet "colleagues". If they're Tory carrerists, they'll take it like the good little public school fags they are, or if they're remotely principled in any way, have an attack of conscience and resign. 

If his own brother can't stick what he's doing then why the hell should anybody else?

6 hours ago, Beaker71 said:

Oh they've said no, better get back in my box then.  You guys are a god send to the elite.

So you are advocating civil disobedience? Perhaps a wee bombing campaign to get BoJos attention. If he says no, it's the law of the UK. If you disagree you are a criminal and will be jailed. Try your "it's a union if two countries " waffle with the judge.

3 hours ago, Scooter said:

Is Bozo above the law? 

He certainly sees himself as above the law. He is UK Prime Minister implementing the will of the glorious British people. If the law gets in the way then he has a word for the law. He had the same word fir business.

Can you honestly ever see this Eton Twat ever being sent to jail?  No, and ge knows it will never happen. He has no fear if the law.

Edited by gdevoy

8 hours ago, gdevoy said:

So you are advocating civil disobedience? Perhaps a wee bombing campaign to get BoJos attention. If he says no, it's the law of the UK. If you disagree you are a criminal and will be jailed. Try your "it's a union if two countries " waffle with the judge.

Ah so we had to ask to leave the EU then as well?  Also for a unionist you really have the first clue how it actually works.  There is NO UK law, there is English Law and Scots law and the former cannot exert over the latter.

We've said before we do not need permission to leave, we simply need to decide as a sovereign nation to leave.

The means to this decision may be by the ballot box or referendum.  London has no power to stop either, it's the section 30 they refuse to allow which is the part where the two sides agree to behave properly and abide by the decision and have independent arbiters.  Bow following the UKs breaches of the order and Purdah the last time, a section 30 order and new edinburgh agreement sre pointless as they weren't upheld last time .

Scotland hasn't been colonised despite the attitude of WM, and the unionists.  Scotland doesn't BELONG to the UK it was a founding member and can leave when it's people wish it to.

Edited by Beaker71

1 hour ago, Beaker71 said:

Ah so we had to ask to leave the EU then as well?  Also for a unionist you really have the first clue how it actually works.  There is NO UK law, there is English Law and Scots law and the former cannot exert over the latter.

Scots law needs royal assent. Which way do you think the queen would jump if BoJo shouts?

1 hour ago, gdevoy said:

Scots law needs royal assent. Which way do you think the queen would jump if BoJo shouts?

Read yesterday that BoJo said "You were told it was,a once in a generation vote in 2014" Underlying message being "now shut up".

And then in my head he scuttles off to phone Donald to ask what to do next "Dad" 

1 hour ago, Shropshire_killie said:

Read yesterday that BoJo said "You were told it was,a once in a generation vote in 2014" Underlying message being "now shut up".

And then in my head he scuttles off to phone Donald to ask what to do next "Dad" 

Sorry but where exactly do these c**ts get this once in a generation bulls**t.  Was it in the Edinburgh agreement?  No.

And quite frankly if any yoon believes this, you need permission horses**t they should have their voting rights removed 

This is a voluntary union and we do not need permission to leave.

3 hours ago, gdevoy said:

Which part of Scots law does an Englishman have authority over again???

Mate you're having a mare here.

From telling us that WM has said no so that's it to saying now that Boris Johnson has final say with the queen on Scots law.

The monarch is beholden to the people in Scotland, hence the unicorn in chains.  The monarch had final say in england, but has given that right to parliament, we have not and the people remain sovereign.

Indeed the indominitability of Sxots law is written in statute in the TREATY of union,  which is the main document here, not the acts of union shrub simply enacted the TREATy, but the TREATy itself.  Last time I looks you do not need permission from anyone else to remove yourself from a treaty.

53 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

Which part of Scots law does an Englishman have authority over again???

I think you will find Betty Battenburg has authority over all Scots law.

As for the Scottish parliament, it only sits by the grace of Westminster. BoJo could shut Holyrood down tomorrow if he wanted to.

3 hours ago, gdevoy said:

I think you will find Betty Battenburg has authority over all Scots law.

As for the Scottish parliament, it only sits by the grace of Westminster. BoJo could shut Holyrood down tomorrow if he wanted to.

Nothing in you're post above disproved any if my points above, and only proves the need for independence.

Psrliament have passed a law which says if the Prime Minister cannot get a deal from the EU which he can get through parliament he must ask the EU fir an extension to article 50.

I have just heard the chancellor of the exchequer say on the BBC that the Prime Minister will obey the law but he will not resign and he will not ask for an extension under any circumstances.

So my conclusion from this is that BoJo intends to crash us out at the end of October and then hire a team if smart lawyers to argue the law was open to interpretation and ge interpreted it differently to everyone else. He then calls an election and wins a landslide on the back of delivering Brexit despite losing all Tory MPs in Scitland and reigniting civil unrest in Ireland and is acclaimed a hero of the Empire. There will be protests at the high price of food and spiralling unemployment and everybody will blame the EU.

That is how I see things evolving. Anybody who thinks there will be any actual consequences for the Eton Posh Biy is delusional.

3 minutes ago, gdevoy said:

Psrliament have passed a law which says if the Prime Minister cannot get a deal from the EU which he can get through parliament he must ask the EU fir an extension to article 50.

I have just heard the chancellor of the exchequer say on the BBC that the Prime Minister will obey the law but he will not resign and he will not ask for an extension under any circumstances.

So my conclusion from this is that BoJo intends to crash us out at the end of October and then hire a team if smart lawyers to argue the law was open to interpretation and ge interpreted it differently to everyone else. He then calls an election and wins a landslide on the back of delivering Brexit despite losing all Tory MPs in Scitland and reigniting civil unrest in Ireland and is acclaimed a hero of the Empire. There will be protests at the high price of food and spiralling unemployment and everybody will blame the EU.

That is how I see things evolving. Anybody who thinks there will be any actual consequences for the Eton Posh Biy is delusional.

And once the idiots who wanted brexit if its done will be begging to rejoin after the economy crashes after being conned by those fanatics in the tory party

24 minutes ago, killie billies pal said:

And herein lies the issue 

How? We the people decide, the method if that decision is up for debate.  One thing which isnt is the right for the people who are sovereign to decide.  WM have no say in this whatsoever, despite their protestations and the unionists efforts to brainwash the people to the opposite.

34 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

We the people decide, the method if that decision is up for debate. 

That is the of legalistic interpretation of "the system" that tells somebody they could walk into the Bank of England, stick a twenty spot on the counter and they would hare off looking for some spare bullion for you. In fact they would hare off looking for the polis or the van with the rubber walls.

FFS Parliament has passed a law requiring The Eton Posh Boy to ask the EU for an extension but he has no intention of doing that because Eton Posh Boys know "laws" don't mean diddly squat when they are playing Posh Boy games. Its all in the mind set.

1 hour ago, Beaker71 said:

How? We the people decide, the method if that decision is up for debate.  One thing which isnt is the right for the people who are sovereign to decide.  WM have no say in this whatsoever, despite their protestations and the unionists efforts to brainwash the people to the opposite.

No, I’m meaning that the people made a previous decision, that and the fact that the FM  continues to promote Indyref2  but  can’t be over confident of successs.

26 minutes ago, Bhamkillieken said:

we haven't left Europe yet?

Not yet, and there remains the outside chance that article 50 may be revoked.

I agree, the credibility of Wee Nicola's calls for indyref2 rest heavily on the UK actually being outside the EU. And I think the chances of a favourable (to her) outcome of said referendum rest heavily on the nature of the UK's termination of it's relationship with the rest of Europe. In a Cummings / Farage type ideal Brexit I believe that would be an open goal for the SNP.

However, as you point out, over 3 years since "the people" voted to leave but still nothing is set in concrete yet. Not even the survival or otherwise of the Tory party.

The Tories seem to be far more running scared of the Bogeyman Farage than they are of the disintegration of the United Kingdom.  The thing is he could be compared to a fart in a space suit, nosy, pointless and unwelcome but largely irrelevant. Once the UK has started to come apart it may prove impossible to halt, let alone reverse the process.