Cup of Cheats

HT in the World Cup final

France have two goals.

One as a result of a Kane/ Delle Ali/ Ronald0- style dive by Griezmann (or clever piece pf play (C) Hoddle).

One from a VAR Penalty that the ref had to look at 38 times before deciding in the big team's favour.

It sure is the Cup of Cheats I am afraid.

As I've said previously about var it has pleased anybody who has been campaigning for years to dilute the honest opinion of the match referee and is just another example of how the greed which has overtaken the game and whether we like it or not it is here to stay unfortunately though I do concede that there have been a few decisions in the history of KFC when it would have been useful!

1 hour ago, trenwick said:

Why can we have all the differing views of an incident but we don't get to hear what the VAR folk are actually advising... 

Do the “VAR folk” advise?

Don’t they just tell the referee that he might want to review something?

2 hours ago, Bbk said:

As I've said previously about var it has pleased anybody who has been campaigning for years to dilute the honest opinion of the match referee and is just another example of how the greed which has overtaken the game and whether we like it or not it is here to stay unfortunately though I do concede that there have been a few decisions in the history of KFC when it would have been useful!

Think you’ve got your tinfoil hat on too tight tonight mate. It seems to be cutting off circulation to your brain.