Commercial Department

C4mmy31

Iirc, Gregg was the head of marketing at QTS....

The Kilmarnock Football Club is delighted to announce the appointment of Gregg McEwan who will join the Club’s Commercial Department on Monday 2 July 2018.

Gregg’s experience in marketing, branding and event management will complement and strengthen the existing team.

Kirsten Robertson, Chief Executive, commented, “We are delighted to welcome Gregg to the Club at an exciting time as we approach our 150th anniversary next year. Gregg will be involved in organising a series of events throughout 2019 to celebrate the Club’s history, commencing in January with a Celebration Dinner. He will also play an integral role in ensuring we have a robust marketing and branding strategy in place."

Gregg added, “This is a fantastic opportunity for me to join the Commercial Department at the Club. I have worked alongside members of the current team for a number of years and look forward to applying my knowledge and experience to further promote the Club at an important time in its history.”

We wish Gregg every success in his new role.

11 minutes ago, Scouser2 said:

Take it this post Is Full time? 

changed days indeed with a CEO , a Media Officer , now Marketing head appointment ..,..along with the larger board 

It appears he knows a fair bit about sports marketing too......

http://www.allmediascotland.com/pr-marketing/98542/know-how-sports-marketing-gregg-mcewan-why-qts-are-supporting-this-series-of-articles/