Transfer Gossip Part 2 (Pure speculation. When they become real targets, post in separate topics)

Thebigguy68

10 minutes ago, Killieboykfc said:

Mulumbu will be with us next season. I would bet on it.

Bournemouth forward Mikael Ndjoli has joined Kilmarnock on loan as Stuart Findlay expressed delight at making a permanent switch from Newcastle United.

The 19-year-old Ndjoli, who can play as a striker or winger, becomes the Scottish Premiership club's first new face of the summer.

Central defender Findlay has had two loan spells at Rugby Park.

"It's been brilliant," the 22-year-old said of the experience of working under manager Steve Clarke.

"Since the new manager came in, we went on an incredible run and there was an amazing feeling around the place and it's something that I really wanted to be a part of.

"It's an experience I've not had before with any other manager, so it's one of the main reasons I wanted to sign here."

Findlay, who has been capped by Scotland at under-21 level, began his career with Celtic without breaking into the first team and had loan spells with Greenock Morton, Dumbarton and Kilmarnock before joining Newcastle in 2016.

However, he only made one appearance for the Magpies - a 3-1 FA Cup win over Birmingham City in January 2017 - and joined Kilmarnock last summer on a year-long loan and made 36 appearances.

After Clarke's arrival in October, Kilmarnock were transformed from relegation candidates to a side who finished fifth in the table.

"I've worked so well with him in the last six months and I feel I can learn so much from him," Findlay added.

"You listen to every word he says, so we cherish having him here.

"I know the manager has put his faith in me and I want to repay that."

Ndjoli, who has signed a six-month deal, joined Bournemouth from Millwall as a youth in 2016 and has yet to make a senior appearance for the Premier League club.

But he scored 24 goals last season for their under-21s.

Four of those came in a 6-0 victory away to Newport County in the Hampshire Senior Cup.

Ndjoli has been training with Clarke's squad in Largs and has headed to La Manga for their pre-season training camp.

Killie open to unlikely Mulumbu return

Meanwhile, it looks unlikely that Congo midfielder Youssouf Mulumbu will be returning to Rugby Park.

The 31-year-old, who had been released by Norwich City, had impressed in his 20 appearances since joining Kilmarnock in November.

However, the former West Bromwich Albion midfielder is a free agent and, while they would welcome him back to Rugby Park, Kilmarnock expect him to receive more lucrative offers.

1 minute ago, Bullitt said:

Seeing a few folk posting on Facebook and on BBC website that there is two new signings coming in that are seemingly pretty special. I've not heard a single peep about anyone... any ideas?

I have no idea. But i think its the way S C works when its signed and sealed that,s when we will find out. 

17 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

Seeing a few folk posting on Facebook and on BBC website that there is two new signings coming in that are seemingly pretty special. I've not heard a single peep about anyone... any ideas?

I read the BBC comments and I think the person is talking about Findlay and Ndjoli being the two great player signings.

Although another couple of players would be welcome!

38 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

21 minutes ago, Craigieboy said:

wait see SC will busy bring new signing after Kilmarnock return scotland on monday for La Manga pre-season camp over

... I've just done a Craigy and asked who we would likely sign and he's just told me to wait and see... the end is nigh people, the end is nigh!

3 hours ago, Bullitt said:

Strange that a few folk on Facebook would know about it but our killiefc.com ITK folk wouldn’t.

6 hours ago, Isle of Wight Exile said:

Why are Newport County playing in the Hampshire Senior Cup. Last time I checked Hampshire isn't in Wales! 

It was against Newport (IoW).

You, of all people, should have worked that out!

Edited by skygod

21 minutes ago, Isle of Wight Exile said:

They've got the wrong Newport then! 

Technically IOW is it's own County but has been part of Hampshire in the past.

It’s not that unusual for clubs to be affiliated to an adjacent county FA for some reason. Maybe it makes sense for them travel-wise or from a playing standard. 

Maybe there isn't an IoW FA. 

5 hours ago, Rml said:

Were the 30 goals last season scored against a decent level of opposition is the main question here shirley.

If you read the posts above, you will see that Bournemouth Reserves/ U21s play in the Central League against teams such as Cheltenham. Forest Green and Southend. 

You decide!