It could have been so different - VAR

Thebigguy68

1 minute ago, Mogwai said:

Or we could just hire those Israeli referees back.

That Hately one sticks in my craw more than most.

Agreed. That big tumshie thought it was in after his initial header down. He wondered what McCoist was up to, tryinng to force it in

League cup semi against Aberdeen last year with the offside goal and highly debatable penalty. Could even add game at Aberdeen before replay also when Brophy was fouled in the box.

But one that sticks in my mind was Lee McCulloch for Motherwell winning a penalty at RP when he pushed Dindeleux and then as he tried to round him lying on ground, kicked his head and fell over. They won that game 1-nil.

I think we need to be realistic. VAR has been more of a success than most of us expected at WC2018 but how it has been used there is not how it would be used in Scotland. We have referees in Scotland who are as corrupt as they are incompetent, as biased as they are cowardly, and all drawn from a tiny cabal of nepotistic cretins allied to the former Old Firm clubs. Give them VAR and it will be used for one thing and one thing only - further unfair enhancement of the prospects of SevCo and to a lesser extent Sellick at the expense of "diddy ten" clubs like us.