Transfer Gossip Part 3 (Pure speculation. When they become real targets, post in separate topics)

Mclean07

2 hours ago, Gaz of the 20/20 said:

The majority of your post makes sense however surely if jones was to leave then we would be getting a transfer fee for him plus freeing up his wages so the current budget shouldn’t be affected trying to find a replacement?

How much realistically will he free up. I can’t see him being a high earner as he was an unproven youngster we gave a chance. Getting a like for like replacement now would probably take a greater wage than he is currently on. In terms of transfer fee of course we would get something but we’ve brought in money in previous transfer windows and managers haven’t been allowed to spend it. We have used it to improve the infrastructure of the club etc. Again to replace a player like jones how much would the manager be looking to spend. 

25 minutes ago, ki11ie said:

A rumour made by a guy called Agent Kev on Twitter. Don’t know how much truth is in it, however with Mcgin looking like going Mulumbu is the exact replacement hibs will be after

I've heard same rumours.. Mulumbu getting medical at hibs. Hope its bulls**t. Would prefer to see him go back to England.. 

You can just hear the conversations between mulumba and his agent 'I can get you a deal to go to the English premiership/championship ,French leagues or Scottish spfl with hive, tell me youseff  where would you like to go? Makes you wonder eh!!!

To be a proper Motherwell striker you need to be tall, strong and have a bald head so I would imagine that's why the Fish is going there. They play a particular way and I expect that he is there either as back-up for Main or as insurance in case Main is off-ski.

Just now, david mcbeth said:

To be a proper Motherwell striker you need to be tall, strong and have a bald head so I would imagine that's why the Fish is going there. They play a particular way and I expect that he is there either as back-up for Main or as insurance in case Main is off-ski.

Seems to be a bit of interest in Bowman. I’d say Sammon would be more of a replacement for him than the goalscorer of the side.