BRAND NEW KILLIE HIPPO - SALE REQUEST

jmthmsn

With the new season just about to kick off, the brand new Killie Hippo will be hitting the streets once again, featuring an interview with the Trust's Director on the KFC Board, Cathy Jamieson.

Sandy has very kindly offered to donate all the proceeds from this edition of our favourite fanzine to the 'Trust in Killie' campaign, which will all eventually go to our Club.

With this in mind, we hope to achieve record sales so here's your chance to do your wee bit for the campaign. If you can help boost sales by flogging a few copies at your work, favourite boozer, to your neighbours or your mates, please get in touch and I'll deliver some to you.

Thanks, in anticipation.

12 hours ago, KillieFC said:

No offers to take any. None at all. You're not being asked to give blood or dip into your own pockets here troops, this is something anyone could do to help with minimum effort or commitment required.

baz

I'm in Turkey for a couple of weeks from tomorrow but I will take half a dozen when I come back. How dare you suggest that folk actually do stuff instead of just talk a good game though - automatic red card it would seem. xD

On 7/12/2018 at 9:16 AM, 18yardhero said:

automatic red card it would seem. xD

You see the people giving them out, you see the patterns emerge, you know what to expect...don't worry I never lost any sleep over it...its a wee red card on an internet forum after all. They'll be getting binned when I get around to it, it's not really important but mental health is an issue these days and some people just can't seem to handle the craic. It's on the list, its a long list.