Tinotenda Chibharo

I was scrolling through the Kilmarnock FC players section of Wikipedia there and saw the name Tinotenda Chibharo. The name was unfamiliar to me so I clicked on him and his profile claims that he is from Zimbabwe played 18 games for us during 2015-16 season, now I know we went through a lot of players that season but I have absolutely no recollection of him and Im sure that I would eventually recall someone who played as many as 18 games.

Is my memory playing tricks on me and he played for us or is someone trying to make their career a wee bit more interesting than it has been by telling a few porkies on wiki? It now claims that he plays in Serbia for  FK Sloboda Uzice.

Does he even exist?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinotenda_Chibharo

Never heard of him and no recollection of him playing with us. Also highly doubted he was u21s captain of Man City, however a google search shows that at one stage he was photographed playing with a team wearing light blue strips. 

Was spotted as he starred at the African Nations Cup UK??? 

Very strange.

Edited by Gaz of the 20/20

I'd forgotten about us signing a former Man City u21 captain too!   I've hoovered up all the top talent for Killie in Football Manager over the years, from the likes of Man City and I've never heard of the boy.  Editing Wikipedia pages is probably the least mad thing that happens in Zimbabwe in all fairness. 

8 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

If he played for us 18 times then I can only conclude that he played 18 times in Dingwall and I was out my tits as I've zero recollection of him playing for us.

Although I googled him and this came up?!

Image result for Tinotenda Chibharo kilmarnock

That's the longest forehead I've ever seen...

40 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

If he played for us 18 times then I can only conclude that he played 18 times in Dingwall and I was out my tits as I've zero recollection of him playing for us.

On me 'ead, son!

He must be a winger's dream to cross to.

Utter pishtalk. An Ali Dia/Alessandro Zarrelli chancer.

There's a dude on the pitch, in his 'Man City' game wearing a sodding pringle sweater!

Untitled1.jpg

Also. No moving images from his 'game' played on a pitch that Sky One's Dream Team would have been embarrassed to use. Remember the close-ups in long grass with daisies & buttercups growing in it?

2 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

He looks like Andi Peters mated with Beaker from the Muppets.