Bizzare Killie Episodes

8 hours ago, Scooby_Doo said:

Didn't Andy McLaren get caught up in traffic on the M77 and miss the start of a game? I seem to remember he came on and scored, but I might be conflating that with another game.

Fetch, @skygod, there's a good boy.

Was JJ's first game in charge ... Dundee at RP.  I think we were 2-0 down and ended up winning 3-2 ... I think he got the winner but maybe another as well.

He was delayed by an accident at the Eaglesham turn-off on the old A77 ... I think a horsebox overturned.  I was caught in it going the other way.

31 minutes ago, chubbs said:

Was JJ's first game in charge ... Dundee at RP.  I think we were 2-0 down and ended up winning 3-2 ... I think he got the winner but maybe another as well.

He was delayed by an accident at the Eaglesham turn-off on the old A77 ... I think a horsebox overturned.  I was caught in it going the other way.

Was it the same game that JJ sat in the stand for the first half, but came down at half time to sort everything out? I was beginning to think I was remembering three games at once!

8 minutes ago, Scooby_Doo said:

Was it the same game that JJ sat in the stand for the first half, but came down at half time to sort everything out? I was beginning to think I was remembering three games at once!

Don't know mate .... i was working in Bellshill at the time.

1 hour ago, chubbs said:

Why weren’t you going to the game? Part time fan!!:14:

Was JJs first game . We went 1 up rough Dargo although don't remember it being as early as first min ! They went 2-1 up remember the guy who used to play for Newcastle scoring(not going to attempt his name) then McLaren scored 2 late goals one was a sort of hooked shot and then a header in the last min. I think anyway...

10 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Hmmm, I'd say winning a cup, beating Rangers, Celtic and Ayr in Glasgow and Huns at RP within same 12 month period and basically owning Hearts n Gorgie was not bad......

I agree that their first few years were very enjoyable.

Yes, of course you are right. Kenny's time excluded but better than Johnston, Locke, Clark and McCulloch. 

Anyone remember the Hearts fan being arrested for having a hammer, some reports a claw hammer, with him at a match at Rugby Park (guessing late 60s or very early 70s)

Reports in the press, following the court appearance, was that his excuse was that he'd just bought a new hammer and decided to take it with him to show his pal.  The sheriff didn't buy it but I forget the sentence.

On 7/26/2018 at 1:22 AM, Squirrelhumper said:

Luci Victoria the playboy model doing HT draw.

The sun using that photo in a story about one of the Nutz's being an alleged wrongun. After Chris had told all his mates that he was in the nutz suit that day...

Chris wasn't the wrongun, I should add.