Lawrence Shankland

This is the big season for the boy and he knows it himself otherwise he wouldn’t have committed to another season at Ayr. He’s done really well since joining them but there are still questions as to why he wasn’t a success at a host of other clubs. If he does well at the start of the season I’ve no doubt teams will be fighting over him come January but at the moment he’s still a risk.

25 minutes ago, piffer said:

This is the big season for the boy and he knows it himself otherwise he wouldn’t have committed to another season at Ayr. He’s done really well since joining them but there are still questions as to why he wasn’t a success at a host of other clubs. If he does well at the start of the season I’ve no doubt teams will be fighting over him come January but at the moment he’s still a risk.

I was speaking to an Ayr Board Member today and he confirmed they wouldn't stand in his way if a bigger club came in.

12 hours ago, Mojike and Bod said:

Ian McCall is a Personal Trainer? Away tae feck imagine him training you to tone up! Have you seen the size of him he’s like a harpooned beached whale the cant! 

Mcoll says a lot on the radio and the lot is pure s**t talk, how he gets on sportsound is beyond me but there's other such cnuts on it

11 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

I hope he stays with Ayr and they have a beasting season and get promoted. Three or four derbies a season is what we all want... and I think they might just do it this year!

I totally agree with this.

The local interest from four Ayrshire derbies a year would do Killie the world of good.