Slimming World

Shaunie

On ‎17‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 9:04 PM, Brianstorm said:

You'll stick it all back on again 

you do if you don't change your lifestyle.  I tried it and it didn't work, all this checks in stead of calories pish.  However I have started changing my lifestyle and am using Joe Wicks lean in fiteen recipes (Allows you to eat reasonably large meals and you use butter and cream and stuff so don't feel like you're losing out.), coupled with his high intensity interval and high intensity resistance training, ive lost half a stone, 4 inches of the belly, l three off my chest and have actually started to find my Abs again!  Takes dedication mind as the HIIT is a killer to start with.

I go to gym three times a week, 50 mins of cardio and 45 mins of weights, lost half a stone since new year and feeling a good bit fitter. Hope to lose anothe half stone for holidays in July. Don't know if I could get into something like this, probably wouldn't have the patience and I like my food, but just doing it in moderation now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

These things are all the same, they restrict your calorie intake to something similar to a sparrows, and you put on five stone if you even look at a bag of chips.

Take a look at lean in fifteen on the web, a book will take you back about £10-£15 and you then prepare to put in some hard graft. But it g wrt s you fit and changes your body shape as well.

But as I said it's bloody hard work on the exercise front.  It all looks easy but high intensity interval training is knackering.

• 10 months later...