Line up face St Johnstone

Craigieboy

6 minutes ago, killieblue said:

Macdonald

O’Donnell Findlay (Boyd) Broadfoot Taylor

Jones Power Dicker Burke     

Boyd.  Brophy (Ndjoli to replace him or Boyd if not going to well)

I think Ndjoli will play a more attacking forward role rather than a wide midfield. Also think Burke has shown he is still good enough and should have a shout.at starting.

I’d start NdJoli upfront with Boyd. St Johnstone aren’t a team renowned for pace. Ndjoli against a slower back four could do some damage. 

Burke was one of our better performers but I suspect we may go with Rory in the midfield.

Id start JJ based on what he can do but he showed nothing in the League Cup. If his heads out his arse he could make the difference. If not leave him out

MacDonald, SOD, Broadfoot, Findlay, Taylor, Power, Dicker and Boyd pick themselves at the moment IMO

I'd have:

McDonald

SOD Broadfoot Findlay Taylor

Burke Power Dicker Jones

Boyd Erwin

I was really tempted to have Ndjoli in for Jones but St Johnstone fans reckon Comrie will be starting at right back for them, and I'd really doubt he's had a good nights sleep since the last time he faced Jones. 

McDonald

Burke Power Dicker Ndjoli 

Boyd Erwin

Until we know what is happening with Jones I don't think it is right to play him. We need someone committed and I think you would be hard pressed to exclude Ndjoli considering the preseason he had. Boyd and Erwin will give us physical presence up front while Burke and Ndjoli should give us the balls into the box for the front two to feed off.      

Edited by Secret Squirrel
Fixed Rich text

21 minutes ago, KillieDIV said:

I'd have:

McDonald

Burke Power Dicker Jones

Boyd Erwin

I was really tempted to have Ndjoli in for Jones but St Johnstone fans reckon Comrie will be starting at right back for them, and I'd really doubt he's had a good nights sleep since the last time he faced Jones. 

This is the team for me as well. 

Jones vs St Johnstone last season was one of the greatest performances I've seen by one of our players - got to give him the nod regardless of his transfer situation.  If it's not working at HT, we at least know we've got Ndjoli to come on.

St Johnstone will be without RB Richard Foster for tomorrow, he has a suspension to carry over from 22/05/2018.

We should be looking to exploit them down the right as the back up is still Aaron Comrie, whom Jones tore apart in the last home game against them.....

20 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

St Johnstone will be without RB Richard Foster for tomorrow, he has a suspension to carry over from 22/05/2018.

We should be looking to exploit them down the right as the back up is still Aaron Comrie, whom Jones tore apart in the last home game against them.....

Brian Easton is injured too so we should play Burke on the other wing. 

Squad News 

Adam Frizzell is out after a clean up operation on his knee on Thursday. 

Provisional Kilmarnock squad: MacDonald, Millen, O'Donnell, Waters, Taylor, Broadfoot, S Boyd, Findlay, Dicker, Power, Wilson, McKenzie, Thomas, Jones, Erwin, Burke, K Boyd, Brophy, Kiltie, Ndjoli, Mackay.

If they have young and inexperienced full backs in both positions I would start with Jones and Njoli and then have Burke come on later in the game. 

We need to get off to a good start today and keep up the momentum in home games that we built up last season. A win by any margin will be the perfect start. 

23 hours ago, Secret Squirrel said:

McDonald

Burke Power Dicker Ndjoli 

Boyd Erwin

Until we know what is happening with Jones I don't think it is right to play him. We need someone committed and I think you would be hard pressed to exclude Ndjoli considering the preseason he had. Boyd and Erwin will give us physical presence up front while Burke and Ndjoli should give us the balls into the box for the front two to feed off.      

Look. If SSC doesn't think JJ is committed, he won't play him. If he does, then he will. The only person who needs to know JJ''s stance or position re: Killie is SSC. 

2-0 Killie.  

18 minutes ago, Bigdodge said:

Look. If SSC doesn't think JJ is committed, he won't play him. If he does, then he will. The only person who needs to know JJ''s stance or position re: Killie is SSC. 

2-0 Killie.  

Ahh I see. My mistake seems were not allowed to know things cause SCC is a good manager. I wait till after the game so he can tell me what to think. 

MacDonald

Sod. Broadfoot. Findlay. Taylor

Burke. Power. Dicker. Ndjoli

Erwin. Boyd. 

Based on preseason Jones doesn't deserve a place ATM. Ndjoli dangerous coming off the left and arriving late into the box. Erwin and brophy a bit of a toss up but would guess Erwin.

• CB locked this topic