Transfer Gossip Part 6 (Pure speculation. When they become real targets, post in separate topics)

Trojan76

6 hours ago, Craigieboy said:

the rumours are true about our targets for the rest of the window then I'm more than content.

Victor Anichebe 

Greg Stewart

Aaron Tshibola 

Lawrence Shankland

It’s just somebody quoting our own speculation back at us 

1 hour ago, david mcbeth said:

It’s just somebody quoting our own speculation back at us 

It's a decent rumour.

I'm not sure if these four are better than January's Naismith, Anya and Bassong though.

The Victor Anichebe one should keep us entertained for the next week or so.

I’d ask Bournemouth about Ndjoli on a permanent basis. He only just signed a year extension till next summer and he is here till January. They clearly don’t expect him to be a first team player and I think from what we’ve seen so far then we could turn a tidy profit if the terms are correct.

9 hours ago, Killie Conman said:

Not that he wasn't good enough. Morton had deals on the table, but Quitongo wouldn't sign, so they have now officially released him

Again, thinks he's far above the level he is. His attitude is supposed to be horrendous, I'd be surprised if Steve Clarke would even entertain him as an option.

No comment from me on the validity of the rumour but Anichebe is the type of guy who would sign for a low wage just to play. My boy followed him on twitter when he was at Sunderland and he was always giving away kit and stuff to deserving causes. Genuinely nice and humble guy if a little injury prone.

5 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

No comment from me on the validity of the rumour but Anichebe is the type of guy who would sign for a low wage just to play. My boy followed him on twitter when he was at Sunderland and he was always giving away kit and stuff to deserving causes. Genuinely nice and humble guy if a little injury prone.

Pity he has a 1 in 7 or 8 scoring record.  Albeit at a higher level than the SPFL.