Transfer Gossip Part 7 (Pure speculation. When they become real targets, post in separate topics)

tanerba'Tam

33 minutes ago, PrestersKtid said:

Aye wouldn't turn down adam if he fancied coming to us. He's been trying to force himself back to rangers though.

This.  He has been all over the press - either he fancies the old pals connection with Stevie G or he's already been sounded out.  Stick on to land at Ibrox.

1 hour ago, killie billies pal said:

Would take Adam in a minute

1 hour ago, piffer said:

Adam ticks a lot of boxes. Can pick a pass and decent set piece delivery

Yes me too. Sadly I do think that the comments he has made recently indicate that Ibrox would be by far his preferred option.

Lee Erwin has left Kilmarnock to join Iranian side Tractor Sazi.

The forward will become a teammate of former Rangers midfielder Harry Forrester and ex-Celtic star Anthony Stokes.

A statement on the Kilmarnock website said:

Kilmarnock Football Club can confirm that Lee Erwin has left the club to explore an opportunity with Tractor Sazi in Iran.

The 24-year-old scored eight goals in 45 appearances after joining from Leeds United last summer.

Lee was part of the Killie squad which achieved our highest-ever league points record, scoring the winner in a 1-0 win over Hearts as we reached 59 points.

Everyone at Kilmarnock FC would like to thank Lee for his services to the club and we wish him all the very best for the future.

7 minutes ago, Craigieboy said:

Adam?

mean its Shrewbury Town striker Sam Jones?

See what you mean Craigieboy. 

I don't know the fee if any for Sam Jones but if Dundee sell Caulker (given the alleged bid they knocked back for him last season) they would probably be able to offer Adam decent wages. 

I assume this signing also means they have ended their interest in Shankland. 

17 minutes ago, casual observer said:

Adam would make a fairly one paced midfield even more so. We need someone more dynamic than Dicker and Power or good teams will just run past us. The two we have just now provide a platform for us to play from, but we miss the energy a McGinn/McGregor/Christie/Naismith style player provides

Adam could well be an Eremenko type player for us. Don't need him to do much running at all. With that being said, don't see him coming to us at all.

27 minutes ago, casual observer said:

Adam would make a fairly one paced midfield even more so. We need someone more dynamic than Dicker and Power or good teams will just run past us. The two we have just now provide a platform for us to play from, but we miss the energy a McGinn/McGregor/Christie/Naismith style player provides

Agree to an extent. But if Adam can put the ball to a player with pace given his passing then it gives us an outlet. 

Think of Sammon feeding off Eremenko. 

Edited by stewarty66