Transfer Gossip Part 7 (Pure speculation. When they become real targets, post in separate topics)

tanerba'Tam

17 minutes ago, skygod said:

Derby and Cardiff agreed a fee of £1.75m for him this summer!

A bit out of our price league.

Had they actually agreed a deal or was it just speculation. As said previously he’s back in the plans at Derby now. Started and played the full 90minutes in both their league games so far. 

51 minutes ago, Graham said:

Bryson won’t happen this season as he started for derby on Saturday. Very much in Lampard’s plans. 

Certainly seems to be back in the picture at derby, had a decent season at Cardiff last season also, would love to see him back sometime though 

55 minutes ago, piffer said:

Had they actually agreed a deal or was it just speculation. As said previously he’s back in the plans at Derby now. Started and played the full 90minutes in both their league games so far. 

Not sure if it was speculation but that is the ball-park valuation, which makes any talk of him coming to us now unrealistic.

As, of course, does that fact that he's currently starting (although the wheels came off badly on Saturday!).

On a negative note you have to remember that killie play on an artificial surface Which a lot of players don’t like making it even harder for SSC to attract players. A player being offered a similar contract with killie or a team that plays on grass could be a major factor. 

6 minutes ago, Garvis said:

After watching Ceptic v Hearts he could slot straight into the team hahaha

He's ten times the player Gamboa is.

That guy played like I'd have imagined Tinotenda Chibharo would have played like had I ever had the privilege of seeing him in the famous blue and white.

I think in modern football you have a coach or manager and a scouting team. Steve is a fantastic manager and Coach but I think by the few signings we've made he doesn't necessarily have all the contacts for hidden gems which will improve the squad. Especially ones that will be free. In modern football the scouting teams find players for the manager and that is where I believe we are falling down. This is something I believe we are looking to improve but as yet we haven't really pulled a guy out of non leagues who is an improvement on what we have. Lee McCulloch somehow managed Alan Power which is amazing. Steve only seems to sign players he has previous knowledge of! 

Suspected Adam was on the move when he so positive about Scottish football and rangers in particular in recent bbc Scotland interview. He did call out killie as competitive team which surprised me a bit. Would be an amazing signing and exactly what we need. Would agree that rangers, Dundee and st mirren more likely destinations in Scotland. Has got me excited though.