Transfer Gossip Part 7 (Pure speculation. When they become real targets, post in separate topics)

tanerba'Tam

I agree with the season tickets being sold under the "join the revival" slogan shouldn't we have been trying to improve upon what good players we have?? Instead were asking those players to find further improvement. The best side by a distance in Scotland have adopted our theory and it's went tits up with them so shouldn't we be a little concerned by lack of progress regards signings 

14 minutes ago, Fletch said:

We'll let this go, but we're still talking about different things.

I'm talking about the same rule as we've always had worldwide. Not the changes in England. Have a look even at the wiki page on the rules of the transfer window and you'll see what I'm referring to rather than going back and forward on here because I could see this becoming quite drawn out.

Maybe if you properly explain what you mean

It is the signing window which has closed in England

They can still sell players outwith England

"The change does not affect European clubs, who can still sign players - including Premier League ones - until their respective deadlines later in the month."

As a fan delighted by the upturn in performances, I was looking fwd to a few (3 or 4) additions. Think we are slightly worse off than the squad that ended last season. However, I think new faces will be on board before deadline...I hope ☺

I'm beginning to think Zorro, mclean and this cammyu guy are the same person but they're only allowed to be angry and bleat on about one topic. He drew straws and Zorro got Jamie mac, mclean got season tickets and this cammyu character got signings with the added challenge of only using run on sentences.

3 hours ago, Killie_cammyu84 said:

Unbeaten over 90 minutes f**k me 2 of those games are against queens park and Spartans my god what achievement. If you hadn't noticed we've also failed to score a goal in the first half of any of our games. So think you need the reality check 

Last time I checked goals in the second half of games count just the same as they do in the first half.

2 minutes ago, stewarty66 said:

Ross Millen in the little time he has played hasn't let the team down. 

Signed as back up to SOD and that's all. 

Totally agree and at least he showed one of our very senior players how to take a penalty kick!!

17 minutes ago, Bbk said:

Totally agree and at least he showed one of our very senior players how to take a penalty kick!!

Speaking to someone who knows Ross it almost sounds as if he is doing us the favour.Signed for next to nothing wages with full knowledge that he will not get a game unless SOD is injured or suspended. However he loves the training and feels working under SSC will improve him as a person no matter what he decides to do in the future.

3 hours ago, Robert said:

Just read the article. If he is just training why not with us ?   I have supported the transfer policy or lack of it  but now getting a bit frustrated.  Can see a difficult few weeks coming up if we do not strengthen 

With whT couli added to us in his brief time (as well as the reputedly 800k he added to the funds) I’m surprised he not been extended training facilities at rp. Unless the club had concerns about latent liabilities. If free to play, he is undoubtedly spl class. At start of close season I’d not be so excited by resign but if we really are limited on wages for bigger names ( I still believe we see couple of established names) couli is an established scorer at this level and adds something different. I’d hVe thought he was reasonably easy to deal with on contract. A strange one if he ends up signing with a lower club to killie.

Re Coulibaly ......it’s in the Sun !!

If all I read on the thread about him on these boards then any club attempting to employ him has to be very careful of the ramifications of doing so. Perhaps the   Weirs are funding this for Thistle . Good luck to him I say he deserves to be back playing in football