Sevco Tickets

Mclean07

16 minutes ago, Candygram for mongo said:

Hoping we'll get the same level of Killie fans there as we did in the Dons replay in Feb. 

For an all-ticket, televised match against Rangers at 12.30 on a Sunday?! 

I think you’ll be disappointed. 

Edited by skygod

1 minute ago, skygod said:

For a televised match against Rangers at 12.30 on a Sunday?! 

I think you’ll be disappointed. 

Both away ends will be full the Sevco mob are clamouring to get tickets due to recent results.... They are living in anticipation of the second coming or maybe that's coming second..... :7:

9 minutes ago, Candygram for mongo said:

I was kinda wondering too re: the crowd for Sunday. Hoping we'll get the same level of Killie fans there as we did in the Dons replay in Feb. 

A bigger crowd might just be the difference re: a player(s) arriving.

Think Mclean07 has a fair point. 

Dons game was March btw,.

Anyway, it was also the replay in a Scottish Cup tie. Not a Sunday 12.30pm kick off Live on TV.

I'll be there but there will be nowhere near that level of crowd.

One reason for poor attendances at Infirm games by regular fans is that these games seem to attract "Kilmarnock supporters" who do nothing but spout offensive sectarian s**t for the entire game. Thing is you never see these people at RP at any other games. It's like 2 completely different crowds.

In theory, one should be able to draw the attention of a nearby steward and have the fellows evicted. Like that is ever going to happen..............:)

2 minutes ago, killie billies pal said:

I hear that the Huns have sold both stands and have been given a further 1000 tickets (West Stand I guess), if it wasn't an obvious dig by the OP i would be slightly concerned as to the numbers of home fans, sadly a week or so too early for me and I will be watching on tv.

They've only got two stands.

They put some more back on sale as their Supporters Clubs never took up their full allocation/some fans payments bounced that were on their away game loyalty scheme.

Edited by Squirrelhumper

11 minutes ago, gdevoy said:

One reason for poor attendances at Infirm games by regular fans is that these games seem to attract "Kilmarnock supporters" who do nothing but spout offensive sectarian s**t for the entire game. Thing is you never see these people at RP at any other games. It's like 2 completely different crowds.

In theory, one should be able to draw the attention of a nearby steward and have the fellows evicted. Like that is ever going to happen..............:)

Are you for real? These games attract basically our hardcore support and nothing else.

Can't say I've noticed any folk spouting offensive sectarian s**te for the entire game at any Killie vs Celtic or Rangers game.

I'd suggest you've just made that up.

As noted in the other posts, getting a ticket of any kind for this game if you don't live in Kilmarnock is harder for a Killie fan than it is for a SevCo fan. 

So I think it is wrong for anyone to compare the likely "home" attendance for this match - which I expect to be small - with the season ticket debate.

I will be there on Sunday as SH says it is only Hardcore home support who go,One of whom is my 9 year old Grandaughter.Others choose not to go for a variety of reasons some valid some not. I don't see this changing any time soon I have come to expect it. Don't see it achieves anything by constantly moaning about it.

1 hour ago, Candygram for mongo said:

I was kinda wondering too re: the crowd for Sunday. Hoping we'll get the same level of Killie fans there as we did in the Dons replay in Feb.

You would expect the same home crowd for the second round of the League Cup as you would the Scottish Cup quarter final?

2 minutes ago, Loudoun Killie said:

Can we bring back the red card ASAP......some of the chat on here is abysmal.......

Red cards were the worst thing to happen to the site since the move. Meant people could disagree with you and hand you a red card without ever explaining why they did so. Now that they cant hide behind an emoji it will be easier to have discussions with them and improve the quality of discussions on here.