Sevco Tickets

Mclean07

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I'd suggest you've just made that up.

Suggest all you like.

At one Ceptic game my viewing enjoyment was constantly interuped by some drunken tosser wearing a Killie scarf three rows in front of me screaming about feinians and making obscene arm gestures in the direction of visiting fans. No the sort of thing you want if you have a couple of weans with you.

13 minutes ago, gdevoy said:

Suggest all you like.

At one Ceptic game my viewing enjoyment was constantly interuped by some drunken tosser wearing a Killie scarf three rows in front of me screaming about feinians and making obscene arm gestures in the direction of visiting fans. No the sort of thing you want if you have a couple of weans with you.

Did you not tell him that he was being a fud?

we will probably have a smaller home support than we had v Spartans 

what is wrong with our lot?

23 minutes ago, gdevoy said:

Suggest all you like.

One isolated incident? Did you pull him up about it or just let him do it full gamer?

49 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Did you pull him up about it or just let him do it full gamer?

Sadly I lacked the moral fibre to confront him. Actually I was surprised he had the energy to keep at it as long as he did. Seemed like a fairly pointless waste of energy to me.

2 hours ago, Scooby_Doo said:

You would expect the same home crowd for the second round of the League Cup as you would the Scottish Cup quarter final?

"Hoping"....You've changed to "expect".

I'd hope for a sizable Killie support on Sunday. Killie've done well since SC came, and this season they've continued; unbeaten in 6 games, 5 clean sheets with 4 pts from 6 in the league. We're playing Rangers who've started well under their new regime. So, yeah, I'd hope for a big Killie turnout....as for what I expect...not really sure tbh. 

1 hour ago, historyman said:

A supporter shouldn’t need to do that. There are stewards and police. 

In an ideal world it would be so but in the real world it really is up to the individual. Stewards are on a minimum wage and if I was the steward I would not think they were paying me enough to risk injury. The police think that sort of thing is beneath them.

All I can say in my defence is that if somebody had had the balls to tell the guy off I would have backed them up.

1 hour ago, Merk said:

I appear to have been moderated on this thread for speaking the truth :(

You were moderated for giving someone personal abuse. You can say what you think he is guilty of without referring to him in abusive terms. We deleted the post rather than give you a warning - some would say that is more than fair.

To Killie fans: NEVER, EVER THREATEN TO NOT SHOW UP TO GAMES AGAINST THE OLD FIRM AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. WE ARE NO LONGER A CLUB THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF 'HE'LL NO DAE" & "THEY ARE A RUDE BUNCH". BE CAUTIOUS!

Edited by bute-killiefan

3 hours ago, Candygram for mongo said:

I'd hope for a sizable Killie support on Sunday. Killie've done well since SC came, and this season they've continued; unbeaten in 6 games, 5 clean sheets with 4 pts from 6 in the league. We're playing Rangers who've started well under their new regime. So, yeah, I'd hope for a big Killie turnout....as for what I expect...not really sure tbh. 

I too hope to see a better than usual home support for an OF game.

But when you get season ticket holders who don't go to league matches against them, you have to wonder how many will pay for a ticket.

28 minutes ago, skygod said:

I too hope to see a better than usual home support for an OF game.

But when you get season ticket holders who don't go to league matches against them, you have to wonder how many will pay for a ticket.

Have you been receiving posting tips from McLean? :P

7 hours ago, gdevoy said:

Suggest all you like.

can hand on heart say that i have never seen any of the killie fans around me shouting any sectarian abuse. If this was the case they would be given pretty short shrift. Find it strange that no one in your area would do likewise? 

12 minutes ago, Trojan76 said:

..... any of the killie fans around me shouting any sectarian abuse. If this was the case they would be given pretty short shrift. Find it strange that no one in your area would do likewise? 

This. It might have been the same dick sitting in front of us at Parkhead.....every c**t gave him pelters straight away and he shut the f**k up as requested.

Kinda simple really. 

Edited by Caldow

2 minutes ago, Caldow said:

This. It might have been the same dick sitting in front of us at Parkhead.....every c**t gave him pelters straight away and he shut the f**k up as requested.

Kinda simple really. 

Exactly, i find it hard to believe no one waould say anything to a killie fan doing the same, especially at RP

55 minutes ago, Trojan76 said:

Exactly, i find it hard to believe no one waould say anything to a killie fan doing the same, especially at RP

It was a Celtic game on TV, early kick off and a cup game so you had to pay in. The East stand was all but deserted apart from me and this loan loudmouth I have never seen at any other Killie game.