Sevco Tickets

Mclean07

1 minute ago, Garvis said:

I bought mine for my season ticket seat be hoping to be sitting on it.

Me too. What is the point of printing tickets with seat numbers if the shop staff then tell people to sit where they want. After the pages of nonsense on the season ticket thread about this same issue I would have thought we all got the message. So sit on the seat that it states on your ticket number.

2 hours ago, superfan said:

Me too. What is the point of printing tickets with seat numbers if the shop staff then tell people to sit where they want. After the pages of nonsense on the season ticket thread about this same issue I would have thought we all got the message. So sit on the seat that it states on your ticket number.

I'll be sitting where I like mate. Sorry. Blame the lassies in the shop 

I have purchased a ticket for my own seat when they went on sale a few weeks ago for season ticket holders.

No idea why this issue keeps coming up constantly, it’s quite simple if someone is sitting in your seat just ask politely if they would move. It’s happened to me and every time they have just moved down a few seats.

Really frustrates me that we have constant threads about this instead of actually talking about the game itself.

I expect a 1-1 at full time with Killie winning in extra time in the last minute.

I’m excited for this one, mon the Killie