Transfer Gossip Part 8 (Pure speculation. When they become real targets, post in separate topics)

Craigieboy

2 minutes ago, Craigieboy said:

Why Kilmarnock sign other defender?

Kilmarnock got Higgin, Broadfoot, Findlay and S.Boyd

Today. Broadfoot and Boyd were both lacking the pace to keep up with Morelos. 

We need a Defender who not necessarily can keep up with the striker (as Strikers are bound to have more pace than the defender) but at least be near the guy to put in a challenge. Yeah I know Findlay will be back but I feel drastically that we need to strengthen it or our opponents will just use speed to get past us all season and that is how we will ship goals.

3 minutes ago, killieblue said:

Today. Broadfoot and Boyd were both lacking the pace to keep up with Morelos. 

We need a Defender who not necessarily can keep up with the striker (as Strikers are bound to have more pace than the defender) but at least be near the guy to put in a challenge. Yeah I know Findlay will be back but I feel drastically that we need to strengthen it or our opponents will just use speed to get past us all season and that is how we will ship goals.

Kilmarnock need sign other striker because K.Boyd was slow running

2 hours ago, stewarty66 said:

This is not breaking news @CraigieboyxD

If we can get service to our forwards there are goals there.

Wish Chris Burke was 10 years younger.

CB has been our best player on the park almost every game so far. Some -ve comments on here when we extended his contract. Shows what we know.

3 minutes ago, malcr0 said:

CB has been our best player on the park almost every game so far. Some -ve comments on here when we extended his contract. Shows what we know.

Him, Greg Taylor and SOD have our best players so far. 

Be interesting to see if Jamie Mac is back for Hearts game. 

Thought Bachmann did OK in the 2nd half with some good saves