Card machine trial for East Stand teabars

Wrangodog

The club wishes to inform supporters that a card machine trial will take place at the East Stand tea bars during Sunday's game with Rangers.

Killie fans will be able to pay using chip and pin cards or contactless payment for food and drink items at our Betfred Cup second round match.

Working in association with First Payment Merchant Services, we aim to help provide a quicker and easier customer service experience for supporters and we appreciate the patience of fans during this trial run.

The club plans to roll out the machines into our other stands for forthcoming home matches. 

Fans will still be able to pay with cash at all our tea bars.

Been saying we need this for years. Absolutely fantastic idea (I say idea rest of world already have it). Believe it will bring in more money for the club as well. Many an occasion I've had just not enough change to get what I want and begrudge lifting a whole tenner pre match when I'm only 50p short of a pie lol.

Also means the young kids serving don't need a calculator to add up a pie and bovril (and still get it wrong haha) 

Welcome to the 21st century Killie. 

Bearing in mind the tea bar staff need calculators to add £1.50 and a £1.80, I fully expect a thread on Sunday afternoon concerning issues such as “they didn’t know how to work the card machines, the wrong value was put into the card machine, the card machines broke down and I didn’t have any cash etc etc”

8 hours ago, Brianstorm said:

Hardly.  Livingston at the weekend were telling you to pay with the correct change.  

They weren't at the kiosk I was at.
And they had a 2 litre carton of proper milk for your tea or coffee, not those s**t*y wee long-life thingies.
Young staff were very efficient and polite.

25 minutes ago, CB said:

Probably best to keep it out of the FB for now. The auld duffers would probably try & use their bus passes to pay for it...:ph34r:

Tend to bring our own prawn sandwiches in the FB, or a flask of good quality lewak coffee in winter.

Leave the pies to the East, or whatever it is the underclass eat.