Gers Fred

skygod

1 hour ago, Bbk said:

We all know the authorities in this country of ours will never do anything to stop the obscene vile rhetoric which comes from both sets of their support or will any of them explain to us what religion has to do with football so unfortunately we will just have to live with it however sad we know it all is!!

It’s hard to police in the ground. What I particularly object to is listen8ng to that s**t in the park hotel when enjoying a pint with my sister and her friend before the game. To be fair a staff member approached the Neanderthals at one point but it simply started again. Not acceptable on our hotel.

Regarding JJ, like all wingers he is a confidence player. Against St.Johnstone, whatever Clarke said at HT clearly made a difference. Once he was able to get the better of their right back Comrie, as he did against the same player last season, he was flying. Like all wingers it is in their nature to be a world beater one week, and then looking like a Junior at times the next. When he gains confidence in a game he is still our biggest threat going forward. Agree with the points that he doesn't track back often enough to help Taylor out, as Burke always does more effectively on the other side.

It is also true that the switch in systems between 4-3-2-1 and a more orthodox 4-4-2 this season, with two wide players is not perhaps as effective against the better teams. With the 4-3-2-1 we had that extra body Mulumbu, who could boss games against Rangers in particular sitting in front of the defence offering more protection and getting us further up the pitch on the break. With the 2 now in the middle, Power and Dicker are left more exposed in these games. Whether Wilson might be the player to provide that extra man in a '3' time will tell. 

In the last two games now the gap between middle and front has been too much. K.Boyd in particular needs players closer in behind him. As suggested Kiltie could maybe have provided that link up 2nd half today.

Hopefully this is the week when a couple of new faces come in though and we can revert to the 4-3-2-1.

1 hour ago, MJout said:

Don't think I've ever given anyone a red card on here and didn't even know you now couldn't. I haven't the faintest idea what your previous posts have been and to be honest I dont really care. I note your other point that it was more a comparison of squads and i accept/ agree with that. In my opinion killie  have to produce youth and they have to be given a chance at some point. 

ok 

Edited by Candygram for mongo

This is how today was -_______ our midfield isn't particularly good and boydy who we rely on wasn't on the ball ----- the scum who are zombie fc took there chances and that's how they won ---- I thought we were still well in the game till towards 75 mins and  then we lost our legs ------I won't moan about today but I'm a little surprised ssc doesn't notice that we are very poor in midfield and also jones needs a kick in the balls every 5 mins ---- he's class but a bit I'm a hero type of guy ---------- move on to the f**king mingoloids that follow zombie fc , what a bunch of total f**kwits ---- I was thinking where's an Isis bomber when you need one ---- they are total f**king vermin and look -- most -- like they are about to die -- which would be a saving grace for us normal folk 

50 minutes ago, mitch14 said:

I'd be really disappointed if his head has dropped because he didn't get a move. I don't think that's what this is.

Spot on. Who can tell me of a consistent winger - someone at our level that’s great every week? It’s the hardest role to appear consistent. You hVe got to make things happen, beat men , carry the ball. And often against destructive formations that are designed to double up and kill your space. A midfielder of defender can have a “safe” game and even a striker poor overall game forgotten if they scramble home a goal. Jj is judged every time he runs at his defender. He is the best wide player I hVe seen in my 40 years watching killie. He was good today. Set up the goal and always a threat. He’s been great in some games. There will be games when it doesn’t come together but no suggestoon by me he not fully focussed. Can’t belive he “ splits opinion”. He remains our most important player.

6 minutes ago, DrewWylie said:

This is how today was -_______ our midfield isn't particularly good and boydy who we rely on wasn't on the ball ----- the scum who are zombie fc took there chances and that's how they won ---- I thought we were still well in the game till towards 75 mins and  then we lost our legs ------I won't moan about today but I'm a little surprised ssc doesn't notice that we are very poor in midfield and also jones needs a kick in the balls every 5 mins ---- he's class but a bit I'm a hero type of guy ---------- move on to the f**king mingoloids that follow zombie fc , what a bunch of total f**kwits ---- I was thinking where's an Isis bomber when you need one ---- they are total f**king vermin and look -- most -- like they are about to die -- which would be a saving grace for us normal folk 

Thank goodness for that...for a minute there I thought you may overreact.

14 minutes ago, Jedi2 said:

Regarding JJ, like all wingers he is a confidence player. Against St.Johnstone, whatever Clarke said at HT clearly made a difference. Once he was able to get the better of their right back Comrie, as he did against the same player last season, he was flying. Like all wingers it is in their nature to be a world beater one week, and then looking like a Junior at times the next. When he gains confidence in a game he is still our biggest threat going forward. Agree with the points that he doesn't track back often enough to help Taylor out, as Burke always does more effectively on the other side.

It is also true that the switch in systems between 4-3-2-1 and a more orthodox 4-4-2 this season, with two wide players is not perhaps as effective against the better teams. With the 4-3-2-1 we had that extra body Mulumbu, who could boss games against Rangers in particular sitting in front of the defence offering more protection and getting us further up the pitch on the break. With the 2 now in the middle, Power and Dicker are left more exposed in these games. Whether Wilson might be the player to provide that extra man in a '3' time will tell. 

In the last two games now the gap between middle and front has been too much. K.Boyd in particular needs players closer in behind him. As suggested Kiltie could maybe have provided that link up 2nd half today.

Hopefully this is the week when a couple of new faces come in though and we can revert to the 4-3-2-1.

Agree with this.

In terms of JJ tracking back that’s a new thing. I thought he and Taylor had a great partnership last year. Jones is never a defender but he wasn’t shy in getting up and down the wing at least trying to help. 

I thought we’d go back to the tried and tested today. Considering we finished with a variation of it last week and probably looked as strong in that period as we did over the whole ninety minutes and the fact we were playing a strong side today the extra man may have helped. The manager seems to trust and have faith in Wilson so I thought he use him today. Perhaps he feels McKenzies press is more suited to the system of old. 

3 hours ago, Thebigguy68 said:

Spot on. Who can tell me of a consistent winger - someone at our level that’s great every week? It’s the hardest role to appear consistent. You hVe got to make things happen, beat men , carry the ball. And often against destructive formations that are designed to double up and kill your space. A midfielder of defender can have a “safe” game and even a striker poor overall game forgotten if they scramble home a goal. Jj is judged every time he runs at his defender. He is the best wide player I hVe seen in my 40 years watching killie. He was good today. Set up the goal and always a threat. He’s been great in some games. There will be games when it doesn’t come together but no suggestoon by me he not fully focussed. Can’t belive he “ splits opinion”. He remains our most important player.

Your glasses are certainly tainted I’d say. 

8 hours ago, DrewWylie said:

'Normal' folk don't commit such rabid s**te to print?

Edited by WIGHT and BLUE

10 hours ago, Thebigguy68 said:

It’s hard to police in the ground. What I particularly object to is listen8ng to that s**t in the park hotel when enjoying a pint with my sister and her friend before the game. To be fair a staff member approached the Neanderthals at one point but it simply started again. Not acceptable on our hotel.

It's not our hotel.....

As much as they are both utter c**ts, Celtic usually have a fair few songs about, you know the actual football team they support mixed in with their Irish Republican nonsense.

Huns yesterday spent 90 mins singing about No Pope of Rome, UVF, Bobby Sands etc etc.

Absolute mutants, hope they get kicked up and down Russia next week, both on and off the park.

15 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

As much as they are both utter c**ts, Celtic usually have a fair few songs about, you know the actual football team they support mixed in with their Irish Republican nonsense.

Huns yesterday spent 90 mins singing about No Pope of Rome, UVF, Bobby Sands etc etc.

Absolute mutants, hope they get kicked up and down Russia next week, both on and off the park.

i couldn't care less what either of the old firm sing, let them show the world they are knuckle draggers. tbh I can never really make out the words of the songs anyway.

if we sung a few more of our own songs maybe their drivel wouldn't stand out as much.

5 minutes ago, Bhamkillieken said:

i couldn't care less what either of the old firm sing, let them show the world they are knuckle draggers. tbh I can never really make out the words of the songs anyway.

if we sung a few more of our own songs maybe their drivel wouldn't stand out as much.

I don’t care to a point but they are unfortunately what the rest of the world thinks is representative of Scottish football. Old Firm ‘great atmosphere’ my arse. It’s 90 minutes of bile glorifying murderers and songs about battles 300 years ago in another country. Scum. Total scum. A blight on Scottish society. 

Edited by Ycfc1922

11 hours ago, DrewWylie said:

Don't do drugs, kids.

Also, stay in school. Learn punctuation. Or pay someone to fix your keyboard and swap the dash and full stop buttons back.

1 hour ago, Bhamkillieken said:

I couldn't really care less either, our fans were fairly vocal yesterday I though despite the team not giving us much to latch onto.

Celtic fans sing about blowing up Birmingham. Fair do's I take it?

Edited by Squirrelhumper

Their away fans are both as bad as each other I think but in terms of the amount of s**te that is ignored by the media, the cops and anyone else in so called "authority" the Zombies get away with a lot more. Also SevCo the whole stadium at home seem to be up for the most extreme bigoted stuff as a kind of "get it up ye" to everyone they perceive as persecuting them, whereas at the green place it is mostly the green brigade's wee bit that it is restricted to. Twenty years ago it was the other way round - whichever one of them feels slighted turns the bigotry up a few notches, and nothing is ever done about it.

11 minutes ago, david mcbeth said:

Their away fans are both as bad as each other I think but in terms of the amount of s**te that is ignored by the media, the cops and anyone else in so called "authority" the Zombies get away with a lot more. Also SevCo the whole stadium at home seem to be up for the most extreme bigoted stuff as a kind of "get it up ye" to everyone they perceive as persecuting them, whereas at the green place it is mostly the green brigade's wee bit that it is restricted to. Twenty years ago it was the other way round - whichever one of them feels slighted turns the bigotry up a few notches, and nothing is ever done about it.

The fact that they pander to the scum by bringing out that Orange Walk strip sums them up.

They thrive on the bigotry, it's literally the sole reason for some of these sad, fad f**ks lives.

Some of comments on here about Jones & Boyd are just plain weird.  He's got his flaws, plenty of them, but he was by a country mile our best attacking outlet yesterday.

1.  Jones doesn't commit to 50/50s.  He's a fairly slimly built winger - it's not his job to win tackles with defenders.  If you can critcise him for not tackling, then you should be criticising Scott Boyd for not dribbling passed players enough.  Ask Neil McCann if the year he spent out and the rehab was worth showing he wasn't "feart".

2.  Jones goes inside too much - created our only goal coming inside.  Went outside a few times, crossed from the line to the front post, no one was there.  I'm not sure how long Boyd has to play beside Jones before he'll make a front post run.

3.  No service to Boyd.  It is bizarre what Boyd gets away with.  There are scattered comments through this thread about Boyd getting no service.  He was rarely there to give service too.  Burke, Jones and Brophy (all of whom played pretty well) all had examples where they either beat a man or chased down a long ball successfully only to find themsevles with no option in the box, as Boyd was sauntering toward nowhere in particular.  I appreciate his goals as much as any other fan, but the guy is so hideously unfit he's an absolute liability when you're trying to break at pace.  He's useful for those games where we're on top and trying to break down a team because of his ability to occupy defenders, but not in these games with that level of fitness.

There are odd parallels between these two players, but Boyd seems to be forgiven anything (apparently Jones is disloyal for not signing a new contract, but Boyd is due a testimonal in spite of binning us not once but twice (which he was completely within his rights to do so of course, I'm just point out the inconsistency), and refuses to actually make an effort to get fit and lose weight).  When Boyd is a complete non-entity - not his fault, "no service".  Jones is effective but inconsistent - "not doing enough".

JJ thrives on being ‘loved’, he was at his best when the singing was all about him, he is also on social media a lot and will probably notice that he is getting it stiff on a regular basis from some Killie fans, he broke away on several occasions yesterday but then had to wait for the others to get up with him, he was chopped down many times while making excellent breaks, resulting in yellow cards for Candeais , Arfield and another I can’t think of, he continues to be a great outball, for our goal we went from our corner flag to their box in about five seconds, oh and has anyone thought that SSC told him to stay up the park to stop at least one player coming into our box. Be careful what you wish for, we will be a lot worse off without him !

The only way to stop the chants is points being docked or fines.

First offence for songs sung: 20k

Second offence: 50k

Third offence: 3 points dropped

It's every bit as bad as racism. We pat ourselves on the back in this country for being tolerant and welcoming to all nations, cultures and colours... but I doubt many countries have as bad a sectarian undertone as this one. I'm quite sure if I was to walk down Glasgow singing songs about Muslims being killed I'd be arrested and charged... unsure how singing about Catholics can be swept under the carpet.

Edited by Bullitt

4 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

The only way to stop the chants is points being docked or fines.

First offence for songs sung: 20k

Second offence: 50k

Third offence: 3 points dropped

It's every bit as bad as racism. We pat ourselves on the back in this country for being tolerant and welcoming to all nations, cultures and colours... but I doubt many countries have as bad a sectarian undertone as this one. I'm quite sure if I was to walk down Glasgow singing songs about Muslims being killed I'd be arrested and charged... unsure how singing about Catholics can be swept under the carpet.

There is zero chance of anything being done about it. In a round about way bigotry more or less pays the football "authorities" in this country's wages.

7 minutes ago, killie billies pal said:

JJ thrives on being ‘loved’, he was at his best when the singing was all about him, he is also on social media a lot and will probably notice that he is getting it stiff on a regular basis from some Killie fans, he broke away on several occasions yesterday but then had to wait for the others to get up with him, he was chopped down many times while making excellent breaks, resulting in yellow cards for Candeais , Arfield and another I can’t think of, he continues to be a great outball, for our goal we went from our corner flag to their box in about five seconds, oh and has anyone thought that SSC told him to stay up the park to stop at least one player coming into our box. Be careful what you wish for, we will be a lot worse off without him !

I watched the goals this morning and he looked lost at the first and third. It’s highlighted in commentary he’s not tracking for the first. You may be correct about instructions but I can’t imagine SSC telling him and Brophy not to track back. The third god knows where he’s going. I’m in no way blaming him for the goals but he’s not helped the situation at those two. 

On that note what the hell is Scott Boyd doing for the second. At no point does he even look like he’s considering winning the ball. Really poor.