Gers Fred

skygod

Started well but since the goal we’ve struggled to get much done. They are doing a reasonable job of stopping our fullbacks getting forward, though SoD and Burke have managed to create the occasional space.

Jones needs to take a look at Burke for his application going forward and defensively. No surprise that their first goal came in from that side as he’s giving Taylor little support.

While I like Scott Boyd as a backup centre glad it’s in these sort of games where he gets found out. Morelos is finding that few yards of space he needs.

Jordan jones has let Taylor down today! Look at the work Burke puts in down the right and lone behold we have had no worries down that side. He loses the ball and does a wee punch thing and pulls his shorts up for the wummin! You should be bursting your balls to get back as everyone knows the threat tavernier poses going forward. 

Never a 0-2 imo. 

We played some nice attacking stuff and should have had at least one before they scored. Can’t surrender chances like those in games like this. 

Scott Boyd has been a bomb scare. I’m not convinced by the big goalie. 

If JJ would decide to show up it would be nice. Seems to be nervous and playing with himself. We know from history he can destroy Tavernier. 

Burke, Power, Dicker, Brophy and Broadfoot playing well for me. 

How did Boyd get booked before the break. If it is what the red claimed it was it’s a straight red. 

3 minutes ago, piffer said:

Never a 0-2 imo. 

We played some nice attacking stuff and should have had at least one before they scored. Can’t surrender chances like those in games like this. 

Scott Boyd has been a bomb scare. I’m not convinced by the big goalie. 

If JJ would decide to show up it would be nice. Seems to be nervous and playing with himself. We know from history he can destroy Tavernier. 

Burke, Power, Dicker, Brophy and Broadfoot playing well for me. 

How did Boyd get booked before the break. If it is what the red claimed it was it’s a straight red. 

That fair made me chuckle!

Hate to say t but they deserve to be ahead, hope we can get a bit better going forward in 2nd half.
If we can nick one it may panic them a wee bit, especially if Jones decides to put in a shift.
After both goals Moreles runs o the crowd, even boots the ball into the crowd after the 2nd..is that no longer a yellow card?
Mon Killie :hurrah: