Standing Still.

MarkD1989KTID

We pretty much know what we're getting with Tshibola and Stewart, both have quality and we just need to get it out of them. Byrne and Enobakhare have a successful season under their belt at a very good level. Bachmann and Ndjoli will most likely be in and out of the side. We know Stuart Findlay is great, so no questions there.

Short of any unexpected flops I think we will look back in a month or so at having had a good window.

I’d say so. Enobakhare looks like he has the strength, pace and skill to stand out at our level. 

Byrne is a funny one. He had the world at his feet at Man City and Cambuur but has failed for one reason or another at Wigan, Blackburn and Oldham. 

He seems to be a level-headed, conscientious guy so I don’t know where the problem lies.

Maybe he thinks he’s too good for the levels he was playing at.

Somebody needs to believe in him, give him a fair chance and he will probably respond handsomely. 

I can see Power and Dicker taking him under their wings and getting hm to knuckle down. There’s enough other quality players around for him not to be the big cheese. 

If SC can get him fulfilling his potential, he could be a big asset.