Pedestrians

Pompey Repatriated

19 minutes ago, Zorro said:

The ones that just stop suddenly for no apparent reason do my nut in. Usually old gits. #footpathw****rs

Aye, it's old gits that are responsible for everything that's bad. Bringing up young gits, looking after grandgits so that young gits can go out to work and get steamboats when the old gits are looking after their young gits.

Personally, I'm an old git but I like to walk at a brisk pace, but I'm lucky, many old gits have infirmities and can't walk quickly. One day you will be an old git too and what a cheery chappy you will be. 9_9

36 minutes ago, Wrangodog said:

Aye, it's old gits that are responsible for everything that's bad. Bringing up young gits, looking after grandgits so that young gits can go out to work and get steamboats when the old gits are looking after their young gits.

Personally, I'm an old git but I like to walk at a brisk pace, but I'm lucky, many old gits have infirmities and can't walk quickly. One day you will be an old git too and what a cheery chappy you will be. 9_9

old gits clogging up forums.#onefingertypers

We had a big argument at work after a BBC website news report stated that someone had been killed in a freak accident by a "pedestrian riding a bike".

As usual what had happened was that a fresh faced BBC web "journalist" had cut and pasted stuff from a US web service without presumably really reading it.

Anyway after some research of my own, I found out the pedal cyclists are indeed classed as "pedestrians" by the law in most if not all US States.

I didn't bother to check whether or not you can be a "pedestrian driving a car". I think I had gone far enough...