Transfer Gossip Part 11 (Pure speculation. When they become real targets, post in separate topics)

Thebigguy68

1 minute ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Not sure, wasn't given any more details other than that.

I'd guess it'll be tomorrow before it's announced. Makes sense, one a day!  Keeps McLean on his toes.

I miss the days of mass announcements. It’s not the same if there isn’t eleven strangers sitting at a table with misspelt name cards

1 hour ago, Craigieboy said:

If Kilmarnock got two to this week than end of week for Kilmarnock look midfielder and centre back for deadline day

Kilmarnock didn't need sign other centre back because Kilmarnock got Findlay, Broadfoot, Scott Boyd and Higgin of centre back

4 minutes ago, Joe said:

Not looking good for the likes of Kilite, Frizz, Thomas, Higgins.( No doubt Graham & Cameron also)

If I were those lads I would be looking at my future. Whether it be on loan.

Two of the above were showing massive promise, scoring goals which everyone is craving. Probably more goals statistically for minutes played( Than current midfielders established players, with the exception of BOYD), but under SSC not getting a chance.

Clearly neither suit SSC style of play.

TBH be better scrapping the youth now, as we are only interested in loan deals from guys who are not cutting it in the lesser teams in England. Or we are going for seasoned pros in Scotland.

For the record I think Burke is and has been  fantastic this season. people wanting him ousted for Stewart who hasn't kicked a ball yet. Strange.

Yes before you all start criticising I totally understand results is the name of the game, but why have a youth system which has produced next to nothing since the departure of Allan Robertson, lets face it Millen aint exactly producing stars. As I said all about opinion.

I don’t think it’s looked great for Friz, Thomas and Higgins for a while. The first two had a chance early on under SSC and didn’t take full advantage. All three went out on loan and the reports weren’t of Premiership players standing out at a lower level every week. 

Im happy there is no pressure on the likes of Cameron and Graham. Not so long ago we were desperate for young players to come through because the first team were underperforming and plenty of the squad weren’t up to it. Unknowingly we probably put to much pressure on youngsters before. Give those now a chance to learn their trade and grow into a settled team. 

1 hour ago, ki11ie said:

What is happening with Diego Poyet, I know he went back to England through injury but is there any talk of him coming back up?

Don't think he was fancied too much, signing Stewart more or less confirms that. 

Think it's a real coup for us getting Stewart, the player I remember from Dundee was a standout every time I saw him. I believe we have the right people around him to get him back to that level. 

3 minutes ago, Malkmus said:

Don't think he was fancied too much, signing Stewart more or less confirms that. 

Think it's a real coup for us getting Stewart, the player I remember from Dundee was a standout every time I saw him. I believe we have the right people around him to get him back to that level. 

They are completely different players

9 minutes ago, McDeeBop said:

Is there some kind of filter we can apply when registering for this forum? Maybe I'm just noticing it more, but there are a few people who just spout pure drivel.The above is utter, unmitigated bollocks.

it's a forum....full of opinions....That's what it's for....Now I in no way agree with the poster about scrapping the youth system and I'm sure he was exaggerating to make a point...But....

Just to play devil's advocate....since Andy Millen came in and in fact since Kris Boyd and Stevie Naismith came through....

who has came through the youth system and developed into a first team regular? Frizz, Kiltie (yes he was unlucky with injuries) but these players should be coming into their prime cementing a first team place and we are here discussing their future).

who else have we brought through that im perhaps forgetting?

wilson (has had many fine 1st team games and made a difference eacg time as a sub recently)...o'hara (who was moved on wrongly in my opinion and starred at Dundee)...Ashcroft who is still playing at a decent level and played a number of 1st team games