Mulumbu to Celtic

Mulumbu was never coming back. I am just glad it’s finally coming to an end. We would literally have been his last resort if he had come back. We thanked him for his services and let him move on. We got a decent player for six months and he got some exposure playing with us. 

He is chasing after mental money that we couldn’t dream of giving him. Going to Old firm from us is hard to see and it will be hard to like him after that. 

We have to forget about him now and get on with our own season. Tish has come in and is younger and capable of doing a similar role. Hopefully we can get another signing in and kick start our season. 

39 minutes ago, bizza_89 said:

Agreed. Good move for Mulumbu. He's definitely good enough to force his way into that team, especially in European games where Celtic don't expect to have the lions share of possession. Of course i'd rather see him leave the league, but better Celtic than a team we could potentially challenge for a league position i.e. Hibs.

Totally agree.

I think he would have been great in that Hibs team, and he will work his way into the Celtic team over the season IMO.

Gutted he has went to Celtic but they have got an absolute bargain there - not a panic buy at all.

It doesn't affect our chances of points in games against Celtic - but he'd run the show against us if he'd signed for any other Scottish team.

7 minutes ago, dasboag said:

Totally agree.

I think he would have been great in that Hibs team, and he will work his way into the Celtic team over the season IMO.

Gutted he has went to Celtic but they have got an absolute bargain there - not a panic buy at all.

It doesn't affect our chances of points in games against Celtic - but he'd run the show against us if he'd signed for any other Scottish team.

Agree with this.

Everyone on here last season saying he was the top midfielder in the league.  Celtic have got him for free.  Good bit of business form them.

A safe buy rather than a panic buy.

1 hour ago, skyhigh said:

That is still just speculation.  He hasn't signed for the f**kers yet.

Was getting the tour of Parkhead today ahead of signing apparently. Pretty much a done deal I hear. 

Very good signing for Celtic - free transfer in his prime to add strength to their midfield while Brown is out, particularly with Armstrong gone. Mulumbu and Ntcham is a pretty powerful central midfield

10 minutes ago, Jedi2 said:

Feel utterly sick at this. Literally the last club in the entire world I wanted to see him end up at. He will end up being the best player in the SPL for the second season in a row now. 

He’s good enough to win medals in his career, and he’ll now do that. Add in a significant boost to his income and it’s hard to blame him. Good move for his career. 

Tbh, I’m finding it less painful to see him move to league champions, completely understanding his reasoning, than if he’d ended up at the piss artists formerly known as ‘Rangers’ or at a Scottish club of relatively similar stature to us. 

As long as he decides to go missing when facing us. 

45 minutes ago, Travis said:

He’s good enough to win medals in his career, and he’ll now do that. Add in a significant boost to his income and it’s hard to blame him. Good move for his career. 

Tbh, I’m finding it less painful to see him move to league champions, completely understanding his reasoning, than if he’d ended up at the piss artists formerly known as ‘Rangers’ or at a Scottish club of relatively similar stature to us. 

As long as he decides to go missing when facing us. 

IS sure to win player of year now as he has gone to a so called big club