Transfer Gossip Part 12 (Pure speculation. When they become real targets, post in separate topics)

Craigieboy

5 hours ago, piffer said:

I got some bad news, one that I was hoping to come in, it looks as if that’s not going to happen.

You think you have a deal in place and suddenly it falls through. 

We are trying hard to bring one more in. It was going to be two but I think it is going to be one and if we get that extra body in it would complete the squad.”

Why not say who it is then?

52 minutes ago, RyanM1869 said:

Entitled to your own opinion but I'm glad we never. Beginning to clasp at straws claiming "he has alot of potential" when he's now onto his 4th club since leaving us and hardly stood out at the previous 3. 

Coulibaly circumstances are completely different and irrelevant to the point your piping up about making

Don’t know if your English isn’t good enough to have an adult conversation or you could just pick your words better, either way, sorry for piping up. I’ll jump back in my box...

Edited by Bobby14

2 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

Why not say who it is then?

Why tell everyone who it is? Let’s go and say we missed out on player x so it’s now public knowledge that whoever comes in for that position was at least second choice.  Or we make public someone’s availability and a rival manages to get him. As fans we are far too greedy for info. I bet we have missed out on a few this summer who we will never find out about. If the deal fell through I don’t really care about who it was. Why sit and think about what might have been when we can be encouraged by the business we’ve done in the last few days. 

26 minutes ago, Charlie's Dad said:

Going to Aberdeen tomorrow. Disappointed Mulumbu won’t be with us but happy with the business we’ve done. Buzzing for the new signings. Let’s go beat the sheep.

Cannot make the game tomorrow due to work, gutted. However does anyone know of any streams or pubs showing rhe game, remember the cup game up the tartan sheep showed the game

If Enobakhare can play as a creative midfielder are we looking at a possible return to our more successful 4-3-2-1 from last season with something like:

------------------------------------MacDonald--------------------------------

--SOD-----------------Broadfoot--------Findlay------------Taylor-------

-------Tshibola------------Enobakhare----------Power-------------------

------------Stewart------------------------------------Jones------------------

----------------------------------Boyd----------------------------------------------

If so that looks pretty decent. With Brophy able to come on up front. Dicker as back up in midfield, Burke and Ndjoli able to play wide, Kiltie to come in for Stewart or Jones. Still maybe need that extra CH as cover and that is a strong squad.

That is unless SC sees Enobakhare more as a wide player, and we stick with a 4-4-2. 

Edited by Jedi2

12 minutes ago, ki11ie said:

Cannot make the game tomorrow due to work, gutted. However does anyone know of any streams or pubs showing rhe game, remember the cup game up the tartan sheep showed the game

If not, you can always subscribe to red TV and watch it online.

1 minute ago, Estragon said:

I can't see him dropping Chris Burke.  He's been our best player in every game I've seen.

Would agree that he has been. Just think that the shape and formation which served us so well last season hasn't had the chance to be used again, after losing Mulumbu. Interesting to see if SC decides to stick with the two wide players in Burke and Jones, or go back to the strong midfield 3 from before.

Wouldn't expect both new loanees to start. Stewart will hardly know the players, style, etc. after a couple of days. Tshibola does to an extent but may need a bit longer to get up to speed with where Steve Clarke is going now.

I think both on the bench to start with, although Tshibola may get the nod given Dicker's absence, but I would expect Wilson to come in for him.  

Edited by Jimmy Superscot
typo

6 minutes ago, casual observer said:

Just heard a very surprising snippet from a “club insider” that Mark O’Hara has been training this week with us. That would be a left field addition!!

He’s started every game for Posh this season and they paid cash for him so very surprising if true. Was it O'Hara who had issues with homesickness when he was a youngster?

32 minutes ago, casual observer said:

Just heard a very surprising snippet from a “club insider” that Mark O’Hara has been training this week with us. That would be a left field addition!!

No offence to your "club insider" but he's wrong. His Instagram story showed him at Peterborough training the other day, as did one of Jason Cumming's.

Not saying he won't sign for us, but he's not been training at Rugby Park.