2nd top

Squirrelhumper

great result and a long overdue win up there

i do think though we are quick to call people knicker wetters

In SSC's post match interview he said

"We can't be over excited just because we've won at Aberdeen. It's been a long time coming so Kilmarnock fans will enjoy that. Seven points from the first four games is less than I wanted, it's less than I thought we would get."

if anyone on here said that theyd be a knicker wetter, some people like to approach the fitba with different mindsets to others, some cant help get carried away and thats fine and some like to not get too excited and slowly steady catchy monkey

Edited by Sp3ckyh0td0g81

4 minutes ago, Sp3ckyh0td0g81 said:

great result and a long overdue win up there

i do think though we are quick to call people bed wetters

In SSC's post match interview he said

"We can't be over excited just because we've won at Aberdeen. It's been a long time coming so Kilmarnock fans will enjoy that. Seven points from the first four games is less than I wanted, it's less than I thought we would get."

if anyone on here said that theyd be a bed wetter, some people like to approach the fitba with different mindsets to others, some cant help get carried away and thats fine and some like to not get too excited and slowly steady catchy monkey

Correct.... but it doesn't fit a certain agenda. 

7 minutes ago, Sp3ckyh0td0g81 said:

…..some people like to approach the fitba with different mindsets to others, some cant help get carried away and thats fine and some like to not get too excited and slowly steady catchy monkey

Exactly! Someone was goading those who had a "glass half-empty" outlook earlier today over deadline day signings.

At the same time, others' glasses were full to overflowing, hailing signings as being fantastic without having seen them kick a ball.

If we all had the same opinion the boards would be gey dreich.

i will say though after games 1 goal conceded is impressive when you look at the rest of the league, hearts have scored 10 already which pains me to say is incredible,

Celtic conceded 2

Hibs 4

Rangers 4

Aberdeen 4

Motherwell 8

there is no doubt a SSC team is defensively fantastic which every manager in the league is first to compliment us on, i think the test for us as we move forward through the season is finding that winning formula up top and after today it looks very promising, 

37 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

Sir Steve and I both share the same level of ambition......unlike the bed wetters wh are scared of success ;) 

Steve made it to Aberdeen today  He wasn't scared to travel. 

Players Must have wondered where the fans were though. 

Big McLean shaped hole in awsy end.

Edited by Squirrelhumper

It's entirely possible to be realistic while maintaining a proportionate level of ambitious expectation, while simultaneously not being negative and picking fights with the rest of the support.

That being said, if we don't win the league in front of at least 8000 rabid fans, I'll no be back.