Allocated Seating

andy3127

1 hour ago, Clayslap KIllie said:

I"ve watched the rubbish from my st seat all season and I"m not moving now

Well if you are sitting on the seat I have been given on my ticket then you will be politely asked to move and then not so politely asked again if you don't comply, if you wanted your seat so much then you would have ensured you got it before the general sale, snooze you lose some may say

Everyone seemed to get their seats fine around where I was, couple of boys punted a group out of the row behind me because they were in their seats.

When they showed them the tickets, one of the girls that was sat there turned to her man and goes "I told you we should just have sat in the seats on our tickets!"

Allocated seating on Sunday was fine especially as I was in the sun second half had it been raining and I was getting wet........

Only real problem was although row easy to find hardly any seats have numbers left on them!

Was pwoper roasting - memories always tell me Killie do well in important games if it is sunny - Falkirk x 3, Celtic cup final, Rangers at ibrox first season up, going way back holding hearts 0-0 to almost clinch promotion etc