Celtic Tickets

C4mmy31

On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 7:59 PM, Killie alan said:

My wife and i are going to Blackpool week beginning 24th September and Blackpool are at home to QPR on the Tuesday £10 and £5 

Lucky you - special prices for the Carabao Cup.

Adult prices are £22 and £27 for League One matches.

Edited by skygod

3 minutes ago, Chris said:

Anyone know why you can't buy tickets for this one online? I can get tickets for the two home game after this one but not the Celtic game.

I'm trying to get tickets for family who are visiting and thought online was the best way to get tickets next to me.

To try and prevent random tims buying tickets online for our end possibly.. 

54 minutes ago, Fudger said:

To try and prevent random tims buying tickets online for our end possibly.. 

I honestly don’t think that will happen anymore, unless it’s a league decider they are always on tv, you get a few from both of them coming into home areas, but don’t even budge. We need to stop making it difficult for Killie fans to buy tickets eg, hand over a voucher at pay gates on the previous home game entitling the holder entrance for £22 and no form filling.

10 hours ago, killie billies pal said:

I honestly don’t think that will happen anymore, unless it’s a league decider they are always on tv, you get a few from both of them coming into home areas, but don’t even budge. We need to stop making it difficult for Killie fans to buy tickets eg, hand over a voucher at pay gates on the previous home game entitling the holder entrance for £22 and no form filling.

Aye, time and a place for these restrictions.

A game in September at 1215 on a Sunday when you'll see Celtic fans punting spare tickets for their end outside the ground, isn't one of them. Totally different scenario for a post split game when they are going for the league.

Plenty Huns were holding up tickets trying to get rid of spares last month.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Aye, definitely should be some sort of discount for Family Season ticket holders.

No brainer.

Id be there if there was any sort of incentive. Bought the young mans ticket but a further £54 for me and the wife is too much.

I'll be on the golf course glued to my phone.