Jamie Mac

Squirrelhumper

36 minutes ago, livvy said:

McGregor is, it pains me to say given the fact he's clearly a wallpaper, a better goalkeeper than Jaimie. As above though, given the choice I wouldn't swap them. Jaimie has been consistent and got us out of a lot of holes over the years, he is also a great pro and a better example to any youngsters in the squad.

Agree livi.  But squad recognition is still an achievement. I think Jamie has a shot at a Scotland cap. Backup if we ever get to major tournament. We should encourage and celebrate that type of recognition for our man.

9 hours ago, Trumpetree said:

The Gordon/McGregor selection is a tough one for Eck - the one he doesn't pick could well take the huff, so he'll need to be walking on eggshells

Stuff walking on eggshells. He wants to man up and make a decision. For me McGregor aside from the fact he is an absolute arsehole is the best keeper in the country at the moment. Why then would you pick Gordon who hasn’t exactly covered himself in glory in the early part of the season. All the crap about a game each doesn’t help either. We are trying to build something and constant rotation is a farce

15 minutes ago, piffer said:

Stuff walking on eggshells. He wants to man up and make a decision. For me McGregor aside from the fact he is an absolute arsehole is the best keeper in the country at the moment. Why then would you pick Gordon who hasn’t exactly covered himself in glory in the early part of the season. All the crap about a game each doesn’t help either. We are trying to build something and constant rotation is a farce

Agreed Gordon has always been prone to losing goals he shouldn't.  Such as BOTH England goals at hampden, it's a regular occurrence.