SSC and Kilmarnock charged by SFA

Rondo

15 minutes ago, Wrangodog said:

if the hearing rescinded the red card Collum's appointment to the OF game could be changed. 

I don't see why he would have to be. 

That's the problem with the whole system at the moment, apportioning blame and demoting refs for the next game obviously means they'll be on the defensive and never own up to a mistake. The focus should be on coming to the right decision. 

6 hours ago, Prahakillie said:

I don't see why he would have to be. 

That's the problem with the whole system at the moment, apportioning blame and demoting refs for the next game obviously means they'll be on the defensive and never own up to a mistake. The focus should be on coming to the right decision. 

Agree with this. He's an experienced official and one of the ones more likely to have a good game. If he makes a mistake then he makes a mistake. We move on to the right decision without affecting the official unless of course there's a pattern of multiple errors over a period of time in which case additional training and some time out the limelight can be given.

5 minutes ago, KillkieBoab said:

The next skirmish in the battle ...https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45599354

6 minutes ago, KillkieBoab said:

The next skirmish in the battle ...https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45599354

We cant argue with his reasoning. Because all he is saying is the decisions made have influenced the results. 

Completely trust SSCs judgement, but this could become an unwelcome distraction which we have no hope of gaining anything from. Feels like this is Killie fighting the good fight on behalf all the other teams (those who shall not be named excluded.....). Where is McInnes and co now, all gone quiet.

The SFA irritate me massively but at some point we need to let this slide.......

6 minutes ago, Loudoun Killie said:

The SFA irritate me massively but at some point we need to let this slide.......

That’s the attitude that has allowed these f**kers to do whatever they want.  We cannot let this slide, almost complete unity in the press, pundits, fans and clubs on our side here.  Back down and we’re f**ked.