Hibs away, Fred

CB

59 minutes ago, Killiecal said:

Meanwhile the word ‘fenian’ is a derogatory term towards a catholic, historically and in today’s society. 

Historically the word would've been a badge of honour if you were an Irish nationalist.

It's certainly got nothing to do with Scotland and pretty pathetic if uneducated Killie fans are using it.

I'm still waiting for anybody to explain to me what religion has to do with football I personally find it all pathetic that events of hundreds of years ago have any thing to do with the game of footie and I agree that although it was a soft award there was slight contact by KB and did he really need to make the challenge on their player but I also think we also should have had one as well though are the referees now circling the wagons in support of wee Willie? 

11 minutes ago, Trojan76 said:

she was there with a fair squad if young team, shame me, but i didn't feel confident enough to confront her and a load of her drunk mates

she wiz pretty pissed to if you ask me , Just trying to blend in with said pals i am guessing. Don't condone this bulls**t but hear it everywhere .

13 hours ago, Balernokillie said:

Not sure calling her a bint is helpful, but I heard her and several others around her use the word fenian on several occasions during the game. Also, really embarrassed crossing the bridge to Bothwell Street to hear some Asians crossing in the opposite direction referred to as “chinky bastards”. Thankfully my 11 year old didn’t ask too many questions, but surely we have moved on and are better than this kind of nonsense! 

He could that happen? We don't have any racists in Scotland, I keep being told. 

Knew this was going to be a weird day when i walked out the house with the kettle. Anyway Hibs seem to be our new jix team. The games between both side are entertaining however, Thought we were really good in the first half even when two goals down, Playing in the SC way controling the ball and the tempo , I really liked what Stewart brought to the team , We now have a threat from the middle of the park , Forward pases and skill and a cracking shot.

Tish is the holder in midfield regathering possession and keeping a calm head , Tends to play safe , He does not lose it to much , Although can appear a little casual , I think once he gets more games he will improve.

Like eveyone else i thought we had the momentum going into the second half, But looks like they were told to be more solid and resort to SC gamplan. I was conifdent of at least a draw until the ref gave that stupid penalty. The last 10 minutes were exciting as we poured forward and that was a penalty at the end and we should have gone home with a point.

Now someone tell me the Refs out there are not  talking about Killie and Steve Clark, Imagine your out with a couple of Ref mates having a few beers and one says " Got XXXX  this week , Hate them and their manager , give me pelters when ever i get them , Chanting feck the SFA and aw that"   Don't expect any favours is what am saying. 

For me Hibs edged it but we didn’t deserve to lose from a dodgy penalty. We need to get more from Jordan Jones. Offensively he’s not in the game enough and defensively he offers almost nothing. When he’s on his game he’s almost unplayable but at the moment that’s not the case. When he drives into the box its almost impossible to defend. Personally I’d drop him for a week and hope he gets the message but I’m sure SSC know a whole lot more than me.

12 minutes ago, Bigdaw said:

Knew this was going to be a weird day when i walked out the house with the kettle. Anyway Hibs seem to be our new jix team. The games between both side are entertaining however, Thought we were really good in the first half even when two goals down, Playing in the SC way controling the ball and the tempo , I really liked what Stewart brought to the team , We now have a threat from the middle of the park , Forward pases and skill and a cracking shot.

Tish is the holder in midfield regathering possession and keeping a calm head , Tends to play safe , He does not lose it to much , Although can appear a little casual , I think once he gets more games he will improve.

Like eveyone else i thought we had the momentum going into the second half, But looks like they were told to be more solid and resort to SC gamplan. I was conifdent of at least a draw until the ref gave that stupid penalty. The last 10 minutes were exciting as we poured forward and that was a penalty at the end and we should have gone home with a point.

Now someone tell me the Refs out there are not  talking about Killie and Steve Clark, Imagine your out with a couple of Ref mates having a few beers and one says " Got XXXX  this week , Hate them and their manager , give me pelters when ever i get them , Chanting feck the SFA and aw that"   Don't expect any favours is what am saying. 

I've got a feeling Jack Ryan will win a regular place and tish or Dicker will miss out.