Line Up face Celtic

Craigieboy

Think we do need to go with central midfield 3 but also have ability to attack with pace on the break-- JJ is off form so option might be to play Bright Enobakhare if SC deems him ready to start . With Dicker available again would seem logical choice for the 3rd Central midfielder  ---but Byrne will also be in contention..

I’d personally drop Jones for this one but I think he will probably feature and Burke will be sacrificed. 

Macdonald 

Sod Broadfoot Findlay Taylor 

Power Dicker Tshibola 

Stewart                      Jones 

Brophy 

Bachmann, Wilson, McKenzie,Byrne, Boyd, Burke, Enobakhare 

Edited by Souleycouley93

I’m slightly concerned about bringing Dicker back in, there is no doubt when things are going well then he is composed, but he does sometimes give a referee a decision to make, doing this against Celtic will result in another Red , I would be very tempted to go with the above, Stewart and Jones coming inside looks right to me, Power Byrne and Tish in the middle, not sure Greg Taylor was fully fit on Saturday, just hope he is ok for Sunday.

42 minutes ago, killie billies pal said:

I’m slightly concerned about bringing Dicker back in, there is no doubt when things are going well then he is composed, but he does sometimes give a referee a decision to make, doing this against Celtic will result in another Red , I would be very tempted to go with the above, Stewart and Jones coming inside looks right to me, Power Byrne and Tish in the middle, not sure Greg Taylor was fully fit on Saturday, just hope he is ok for Sunday.

Putting Byrne in midfield is a decent shout. Allow Power and Tish to sit and let Byrne try to pull the strings. 

Id be really interested to see what Celtic do if we have a real go at them. Hearts did and got a result. St Mirren from what I saw were well on top on Friday when they had a go first half. Maybe it’s time to see what Celtic are made of and take it to them. 

11 minutes ago, piffer said:

Putting Byrne in midfield is a decent shout. Allow Power and Tish to sit and let Byrne try to pull the strings. 

Id be really interested to see what Celtic do if we have a real go at them. Hearts did and got a result. St Mirren from what I saw were well on top on Friday when they had a go first half. Maybe it’s time to see what Celtic are made of and take it to them. 

It’s the same with both the bigot brothers, but it needs to be a controlled offensive.  Not a gung-ho charge leaving spaces for their more talented guys to exploit.

Jamie Mac

Broadfoot Dicker Findlay

SOD.                                 Taylor

Power      Tish

Byrne

Stewart        Brophy

Harsh on Burke, but legs may be needed for the most part and we can bring him and Jones or Ndjoli or even Bright on with 20 to go to stretch the game when their defence isn’t as fresh having has Brophy all over them.

3 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

MacDonald

Sod, Broadfoot, Findlay, Taylor

Tish, Power, Byrne

Stewart, Burke

Brophy

This.

Definitely time for JJ to get dropped and actually him coming off the bench could make a big impact once GS, Burke and the Wolf have ran that shaky defence ragged.

I would side for Bachman in goals. Thought McDonald at fault for the first goal at Easter Road. The free kick beat him at the side he was covering.  Think he should be saving the side he is covering. Also with the penalty although McDonald dived the right way a taller goalkeeper would have saved the penalty . 

Edited by Graham

8 minutes ago, Asasaid said:

Don't agree with this, not many goalies would have saved that shot, if it was Ronaldo that hit it we would be seeing it on TV for weeks. What difference does the height of the goalie make? what makes you think another any other goalie would have dived the same way with the same speed JMcD did? He is as reliable if not more so than the other goalies in this league. Leave him where he belongs - on the field and in the team.

I’ll think you’ll find a lot of goalkeepers would have saved that free kick especially the side that they are covering. 

In my opinion height has a huge factor in a good goalkeeper including saving penalties, coming for cross balls and generally controlling your box. I like McDonald but tend to think he is rather light weight when it comes to controlling his box.

9 hours ago, Graham said:

I would side for Bachman in goals. Thought McDonald at fault for the first goal at Easter Road. The free kick beat him at the side he was covering.  Think he should be saving the side he is covering. Also with the penalty although McDonald dived the right way a taller goalkeeper would have saved the penalty . 

Is that Bachman turning over Jamie ?