Moffat Stand Tickets?

ekblue

Is there any prospect of the Moffat Stand opening up for Sunday, if not then the not a penny mores have taken this too far.  I will be there in the clubs final hour of need with my yellow and blue scarf.  I will support the team for every minute they are on the park, then win or lose I will use what voice I have left to make my feelings felt We want Johnston out say we want johnston OUT !!!!!!!!  Lets get right behind the team for Sunday.

I thought our support at Falkirk was magnificant, we showed that the passion is not lost.  There was a good balance of Johnston out chants leaving everyone in no doubt that we are KTID which is something MJ will never be.  We need the same level of vocal backing at RP everyone including NAPMs have to be there and everyone must make themselves be heard for OUR club.

52 minutes ago, ekblue said:

Is there any prospect of the Moffat Stand opening up for Sunday, if not then the not a penny mores have taken this too far.  I will be there in the clubs final hour of need with my yellow and blue scarf.  I will support the team for every minute they are on the park, then win or lose I will use what voice I have left to make my feelings felt We want Johnston out say we want johnston OUT !!!!!!!!  Lets get right behind the team for Sunday.

Feel free to go and take a f**k to yourself.

Why do people think the "not a penny mores " aren't going to this game? I was one and bought 3 tickets for my family earlier in the week. The home crowd will be significantly up on our average home figures pre "campaign ". The people "lost" now are due to years of lack of engagement from the club. They're the kids the club chased away trying to grab young Killie. They're the parents of those kids. They're the school kids who didn't get visits from players in schools. They're the sponsors who no longer buy packages for hospitality after receiving shoddy service. The list goes on and on. 

43 minutes ago, CathcartKillie said:

The crowd when we played Falkirk at RP in 2010 and needed a point to stay up was 10,662. I guess that's the benchmark, although don't know how many Falkirk brought to that game but from my bad memory the away stand was pretty full.

Wasn't there an offer that time though? Season book holders could bring a mate for a tenner or something.

This time round it's full wack. Nae deals. On the say so of the spfl

3 hours ago, ekblue said:

Now sounds like Moffat stand to be opened with cash turnstiles. we need as many fans as possible to turn up and support the team. KTID - MJ MUST GO.