Maybe not boo Mulumbu

killie billies pal

It looks likely that he will play tomorrow, however his lack of game time so far makes his signing look strange.

so I think that while not supporting him, I would not want his memory of RP to be a hostile one.

i genuinely believe he will be at RP at the New Year, they will not play him before Nitcham if he is available, Mulumbu will not want to sit on the bench too much.

Have to agree with @SM21. I appreciate everything Mulumbu did last season but that was last season. Tomorrow is all about Killie. It’s about Tshibola, Power, Dicker, Byrne, Wilson, McKenzie or whoever else lines up for us. If they need to go through Mulumbu to get us the result then that is unfortunate for him. He wears their kit he’s fair game like the rest of them. 

9 hours ago, killie billies pal said:

I genuinely believe he will be at RP at the New Year, they will not play him before Nitcham if he is available, Mulumbu will not want to sit on the bench too much.

Completely hypothetical, but can’t see that happening unfortunately. Celtic wouldn’t let him walk out the door to another SPFL club on a free. 

9 hours ago, Beaker71 said:

This. He has signed for one to the two clubs he had to avoid so f**k him, f**k Rogers, f**k Celtic.  

Get f**ked right into them.

Who said he had to avoid them? You?

Grown man, short career, money talks. Personally, I’d rather he signed for Celtic than Hibs or Hearts.