Maybe not boo Mulumbu

killie billies pal

11 hours ago, killie billies pal said:

It looks likely that he will play tomorrow, however his lack 

i genuinely believe he will be at RP at the New Year, they will not play him before Nitcham if he is available, Mulumbu will not want to sit on the bench too much.

No chance. We can't get near his wages plus Nicham will be away in January. 

f**k him. He was a good player for us for a matter of months, there's no great affinity there. I enjoyed watching him while he was here but it was only ever a stepping stone for him- and we knew that going in. Of all the teams out there he went and signed for one of those two. That for me makes him the enemy. 

Its nothing personal, same as I can boo Scott Brown and have cheered him in a Scotland shirt. But while he wears the hoops against my team I won't be sparing his feelings a thought and will be booing him like the rest of the manky mob. Hope he has a s**te game. I'm here to cheer to Killie, not to clap ex players 

3 hours ago, fraz65 said:

The man who received the largest amount of sustained abuse I've ever heard at Rugby Park will receive a tribute on 51 mins today.

Perhaps supporter booing is an expression of love. 

TB  got abuse only until the point when most fans understood what had gone on and how f**king underhand and down right nasty McCann was.  TH loved  Killie but lived for Celtic, Fergus telling him he would make sure he never managed his main club was a dagger to TB  

When all that came out the abuse stopped and Tommy never ever had a bad word to say about us and talked us up at every opportunity. 

Total gent, Mulumbu went for cash no comparison 

10 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

TB  got abuse only until the point when most fans understood what had gone on and how f**king underhand and down right nasty McCann was.  TH loved  Killie but lived for Celtic, Fergus telling him he would make sure he never managed his main club was a dagger to TB  

When all that came out the abuse stopped and Tommy never ever had a bad word to say about us and talked us up at every opportunity. 

Total gent, Mulumbu went for cash no comparison 

We should neither boo nor cheer. No one on here would have turned down the cash Mulumbu will be on. No one. 

8 minutes ago, Fankle said:

Did you know that in 1978?

Of course he didn’t . We got big money in those days circa £100 K I think .Fair recompense IMO 

Some people see it as there god given right to boo players who have chosen to better there careers by playing at a bigger club ,which Celtic and Rangers/sevco are. I don’t like those clubs any more than anyone else but facts are facts .

I don’t remember booing Frazier Wright when he came back , perhaps it was because it was only St Johnstone he was playing for ?