Maybe not boo Mulumbu

killie billies pal

1 hour ago, Craigie11 said:

He went way down in my estimation today with his antics & i now feel Tish can be ever more influential for us this season than Mulumbu was last season.

agreed.

I was think the same. Tish can be the new improved Mulumbu as he has a better temperament, and has a bigger physical presence (looked bigger today than I remembered last season) and I though had the better of Mulumbu today. Tish has stepped up from last season. 

5 hours ago, Pelesboots said:

Too right we did.  Deservedly so.

Proven had been training with Celtic whilst still our player. He refused to play against Morton, handed in a transfer request that night and lo and behold Billy McNeil is on the phone at 9 am the next day to the Manager....who promptly told Big Billy to f**k off. Unfortunately the board wanted the money so he got his wish. Clark of Celtic admitted that Provan had indeed been training with Celtic whilst still at Killie. SFA didn’t want to know!

2 minutes ago, aldo said:

he was having a good moan on the pitch about tish elbowing him, anyone who seen it on tv, shed any light on the incident?

Thought that was bizarre. He claimed initially that Tish went in with the studs up. When that fell on deaf ears he started going on about the elbow. 

8 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

We should neither boo nor cheer. No one on here would have turned down the cash Mulumbu will be on. No one. 

And that means someone can compare his situation to that of Tommy Burns how? 

Also doesn’t stop us saying f**k you Mulumbu, we thought you were great now your a tink like your teammates.