Maybe not boo Mulumbu

killie billies pal

44 minutes ago, Garvis said:

I recorded it on sky and have watched it back Boyata should have walked on 4 minutes. It’s a red all day long.

Yeah for me there was no way any of the defenders although reasonably close were cathing Jones who was in full flight. Mulumbu should have seen red too for obvious reasons & also Griffiths for a blatant attempted stamp. The ref sh*t it on all 3 occasions which should surprise nobody. Had those incidents been the other way around we'd have had at least 2 sent off.

2 minutes ago, Craigie11 said:

Yeah for me there was no way any of the defenders although reasonably close were cathing Jones who was in full flight. Mulumbu should have seen red too for obvious reasons & also Griffiths for a blatant attempted stamp. The ref sh*t it on all 3 occasions which should surprise nobody. Had those incidents been the other way around we'd have had at least 2 sent off.

Agreed bud

Aaron 

Aaron Tshibola 

The midfield Controller 

Hes like me and you 

He bitched Mulumbu. 

Football moves on, he disrespected us today and Tshibola rattling into him a few times swung the game in our favour. With aggression and intensity we gained momentum. Tshibola was immense for ten minutes. Burke was outstanding, to win that way celebrating it was one of the best feelings in ages. 

Next..

5 hours ago, Killieboykfc said:

f**k him. He is a baldy wee s**tebag.

Trying to act the arsehole today to endear himself to those c**ts.

Get it up ye.

Spot on. He was a one season wonder for us but respect has to be earned and his childish tantrum with Tish today relegated from our list of memorable players. He was out to show allegiance to these knuckle dusting clowns today and we wish him well in that company for the future. 

Very disappointing the way the whole mulumbu thing has played out. He had an excellent season last year with us. The fans loved him. He scored the goal that beat Celtic. We held him in the same regard as Eremenko. We all knew that he was going to leave for one last pay day. 

What we really hoped was that he wouldn't sign for another Scottish club. Looks like he wouldn't until the last day of the transfer market. Then he signs for them. 

Sadly looks like there isn't much affection for the time he had with us from the way he went on today. 

I suppose it brings into reality the mercenary nature of footballers. You see that with Boyata and Dembele at Celtic. 

At a club like killie you are always likely to lose your best players to Rangers and Celtic. 

Naismith and Boyd were others that you were gutted were playing against you. At least Boyd donated his signing on fee to us. I suppose we are his wee team. 

When you hear Naismiths interview when he joined Rangers he was annoyed when he went to bed that he was still with us and then he got the call to go Murray Park. 

Just shows at the end of the day it is rare to have a true killie hero who has true sentiment for the club.

4 minutes ago, Scooby_Doo said:

I'm not sure if I was imagining it, or if it was just heat of the moment, but the scrap with Tshibola and the Boyd Instagram post makes me wonder if there is no love lost there? 

Tsh said on twitter that he has lots of respect for Mulumboo. He didn't on the pitch though, and that's what matters.

3 minutes ago, Scooby_Doo said:

I'm not sure if I was imagining it, or if it was just heat of the moment, but the scrap with Tshibola and the Boyd Instagram post makes me wonder if there is no love lost there? 

This Could be a good point just because you are a good player doesn't mean your not a prick.

I knew way back that Mulumbu would start against us its just such an Old firm thing to do. Today my opinion of him changed i get that its an emotional game and he wants to make an impression and win for his new team. But to go on like he did after SSC more or less resurrected his career, after we received him and supported him through a great season and to try come the c*nt with former teammates. Absolute embarrassment thats what you get for leaving you mug have fun struggling getting into that team and enjoy the payday spineless w*nk.

7 hours ago, the big ring said:

agreed.

I was think the same. Tish can be the new improved Mulumbu as he has a better temperament, and has a bigger physical presence (looked bigger today than I remembered last season) and I though had the better of Mulumbu today. Tish has stepped up from last season. 

A wee sample of some of the training he was doing during the summer......

I saw another where he was running, pulling a tyre behind him....

Edited by C4mmy31

In all honesty, I think we all saw today that Killie got the possible last best of Mulumbu.
The legs are gone and injuries take their toll.
Prob why no-one other that Celtic decided to sign him.
Great few months for us and helped spark the revival but we move on and no regrets booing him second half today, as he acted like a prat. The badge kissing, well, as said before, cringeworthy but many have done it before and many will do it in future.
It's a modern footballer thing, this seming need to show that you're in love with the club and the fans.
In truth, fans of most clubs are not to be fooled on that score.

7 hours ago, the big ring said:

agreed.

I was think the same. Tish can be the new improved Mulumbu as he has a better temperament, and has a bigger physical presence (looked bigger today than I remembered last season) and I though had the better of Mulumbu today. Tish has stepped up from last season. 

Tell me, did anyone on this forum say predict that could be the case?