Celtic Fred

skygod

Great gameplan again today & even tho we lost an awful goal it never particularly affected us. We look like we're capable of being an all round better side than last year & if we can go on a similar or better run than then a title challenge isn't oit of the question with the squad we now have. Tish was magnificent but i thot Burke was outstanding & never put a foot wrong all game,he's such a clever player & his workrate is off the chart.

Thought we were excellent. What idiots put the ball in the box in the 93rd minute. We do and it’s great

Said at half time Mulumbu was keeping them gone but Tshibola dealt with that second half. Felt the big man strolled it. Totally Dominant for a good while in that second half.

Back four were strong. Bit of a mix up for the goal but they restricted Celtic to half chances. The two decent efforts they had MacDonald had outstanding saves. Ages since I’ve seen a Killie keeper that quiet in one of these games. SOD was superb at RB. Up and down all day.

Midfield were solid. JJ caused problems and kept drawing fouls. How Johnstone and Lustig stayed out the book for persistent fouling I don’t know. Thought Power was excellent. A little worried when Dicker came on as there were some communication issues but it settled quickly.

Burke produced again. Great assistance for SOD. Pull a cracker out the bag for the first and then finds a delivery for the second. He’s already featured far more this season than I thought but he’s producing performances week in week out. 

Front two offered so much. We didn’t have the same threat in the air but they never gave up. Ran themselves into the ground and the press was excellent. 

It is even better than last seasons one..with it being the last minute. Reckon you would have to go back to the 60s for back to back home wins against them.

As others have said both Burke and Tish were outstanding. Thought Tish bossed Mulumbu-on todays evidence we currently have the better player of the two. Back 4 were solid, just a complete freak passage of play which led to their undeserved goal. JJ was good at carrying us up the pitch and drawing fouls. Power his usual solid self. Jamie Mac-brilliant save at a crucial time.SOD making his trademark runs.

The workrate, shape and organisation we have is simply incredible. Important to keep the momentum going next week now, but no reason why we cant be up there in the mix at the top of the League with this team and manager. If the refs had done their jobs properly we would have picked up another 2pts with draws against Hearts and Hibs.

Can we play them every week ?

superb result and what a feeling to win that way , Great feeling to see that for those of us there and others watching .......Still baffling how we managed to get SC , and keep him so far , but what a difference he has made not only to the overall performances and results but also how we now deal with these "bigger games" .....under some of our previous managers the team looked beat before the first whistle 

Great victory - thought we started really well but let them back into it, flukey goal..just one of these things! but Burke yet again shows why he was given the contract and why he's starting every game, he's got some engine in him and his goal was quality. Tish & Power were very good and was disappointed to see Mulumbu trying to get folk booked and the way he reacted to Tish challenge. Celtic for me look as if they believe their own press they look a bit stale but long may it continue! 

2 hours ago, skygod said:

I don't know what to make of that!

Fantastic to win but I don't feel we had much to beat. Poor, poor game, especially by Celtic. 

So unlike them to concede a last-minute winner. Brown was a shadow of his usual self and, same as on Thursday, they simply passed the ball sideways again and again. So easy to defend against.

Burke was my MoM - has so much game intelligence (although he would have taken a short corner at the end!).

Rodgers had the look about him at the end that he feared the worst, and the odds on Clarke replacing him must be short.

f**kin hell man cheers for pissin on ma chips. 

Enjoy the moment ffs

Never saw that coming at half time. Probably a critical factor was we held the line just after giving them a goal. Celtic threw everything at us to get a 2nd and kill the game but they never got it.

I thought Mulumbu should have walked for losing the plot but fair play to the ref he could have yellow carded Tisbola for noising up the Celtic fans after Burke scored.

I thought it was a goal kick to Celtic at the end then I saw Findly trotting into the box. Then Burke was screaming for sombody to come short for the corner and I thought Findly is going to be dissapointed. Fortunatelt Burke was prevailed upon to swing it in and the rest is history.