Celtic Fred

skygod

1 hour ago, KTIDanny85 said:

Deserved the win. Celtic didn't create many chances. Wish Jones would get his head more when he is running, too many times he gets closed down when could've made a pass or crossed earlier. 

There's two guys on him minimum when he's got it, plus he gets fouled a fair portion of the time. He's still our best asset going forward because he draws these players towards him creating space for others.

Wish folk would get off his back

5 minutes ago, All the Wine said:

There's two guys on him minimum when he's got it, plus he gets fouled a fair portion of the time. He's still our best asset going forward because he draws these players towards him creating space for others.

Absolutely, drop him and see what we miss.

Superb result, thoroughly deserved. We gave them our goal when Celtic didn’t look like scoring. We kept it tight and even tho Kirk, Taylor and power were flinging legs at some balls we looked solid. We never know we’re beaten, a few years ago it would be damage limitation but now I feel like we can win every game no matter what. Great goal from Burke then just so glad everyone ignored burky trying to play a short corner. Absolute scenes at the end. Amazing time to be a killie fan. Broadfoot doing a wee tantrum/Oldman dance to the Celtic fans was class 

10 minutes ago, Trojan76 said:

Anyone know why the plod/stewards did not eject the Celtic fans in East stand after they cheered Celtic's goal and were continually pointed out to authorities ?

Aye you couldn’t make it up.last home game I was at v Hearts; steward approached me and confiscated a small plastic bottle of water from me,said police had advised.police run scared from old firm

3 hours ago, skygod said:

I don't know what to make of that!

Fantastic to win but I don't feel we had much to beat. Poor, poor game, especially by Celtic. 

So unlike them to concede a last-minute winner. Brown was a shadow of his usual self and, same as on Thursday, they simply passed the ball sideways again and again. So easy to defend against.

Burke was my MoM - has so much game intelligence (although he would have taken a short corner at the end!).

Rodgers had the look about him at the end that he feared the worst, and the odds on Clarke replacing him must be short.

Jesus f**king wept 

are you for real?

49 minutes ago, All the Wine said:

Can't believe there were no bookings for the constant fouls on him. Every single time he ran at them he was brought down. He played his part today, no doubt about that 

Magnificent performance, even more enjoyable than the 1-0 game last year. No failures at all in our team, everyone played to their potential from front to back and it looked like they all followed their instructions to the letter.

At one down at half time I didn't think we were out of it but I would have settled for a point, to get all three was fantastic. Hard to pick a MoM for us with so many excellent performances but it would be between Burke and Tshibola. Tish had his best game in a Killie shirt but I would go for Burke with a great goal, an assist and a phenomenal work rate for a guy of 34 years old.

Also, special mention for Greg Stewart who turned Mulumbu inside out three times just in front of me. Wonderful piece of skill. 

A great day yet again under SSC, I could really get used to them. Haven't enjoyed a home game as much as that for years. 

A year ago today we went bottom after a disorganised and scrappy home draw with Dundee. How times have changed we are organised and fight now.

I think the Jamie Mac 'controversy' can be put to bed now. He's a great shot stopper and though he's not one to dominate his box teams aren't getting loads of unopposed crosses in to unmarked players anymore. We are playing in such a way that he can play to his strengths just like so many others!

Brilliant!

• CB unpinned this topic

Half the first: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Aj8Gw_9IrA Me.

Half B: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEphgI9GIH4 (Yes. We know. I just told you.) Me too.

Chicken Dinner: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATOXJehmoMI Thanks @Cill Mheàrnaig

I'm sure if we ask nicely, perhaps @Philo will furnish us with the video from 85 minutes to the winner. Then I can bung them together the morra.