Motherwell next

killie billies pal

Right, Celtic pumped out the way, next up are possibly the dirtiest mob in the league, certainly they will be direct so defensively we will need to be strong. I did notice Greg Stewart seemed to have twisted his knee just before coming off on Sunday, also Findlay played through the pain barrier, so should we utilise our squad? what changes may be made?

Dicker

Bright

Great to be looking forward to every game these days

Disappointed to be missing this game.  I'm heading away for the weekend, and will have to rely on the phone for updates - but I'm incredibly nervous about this one.

Motherwell, despite the fact that they've started poorly, are an extremely awkward team to play against.  I'm also fully expecting them to get a result against Hearts tonight and come into our game buoyed with confidence.

I see today Robinson telling their fans that they will be back to their "tried and tested" route one in tonight's game against the Jambos.

Motherwell are a hugely difficult team to play against - in some games you have to win the battle to play but against them you just have to battle constantly for 90 minutes and hope for the best

Motherwell aren't an easy proposition but are also the type of side we need to be getting three points from if we're serious about bettering last year's league finish. 

Expect a tough battle and a very physical match where guys like O'Donnell, Broadfoot, Power and Tish will be key to getting the points. 

The fact they don't have the biggest squad and have a tough game tonight gives us a better chance. Fancy us to scrape through with a 1-0 win...bit of Greg Stewart magic in a rather drab game.

A tough game against hearts tonight for them before us on saturday should do us some favours, that being said if we're still thinking at all about sundays result and aren't fully focused we'll get punished for it. Need everyone that plays to give 100% for 90 mins and try manage the game to play to our strengths rather than theirs, giving away silly set pieces could cost us.