Jordan Jones

Bobby14

1 hour ago, Bullitt said:

Neil McCann has a Celtic tattoo and won titles at Ibrox.

Scott Brown used to go to Ibrox and has been Celtic captain for years.

Shinnie at Aberdeen was a Rangers season ticket holder... now captain of their rival and has a song sung about him "being one of their own".

If my wee fella broke through into the first team at Hamilton Accies, or Brechin or even Ayr I'd be following them home and away to watch him. That's what parents do.

As for Taylor, he and his siblings are signed with Killie and like Boyd or Naisy before him. No one can question their commitment when playing for us, their contribution and ultimately how Killie will always be one of their first loves.

I would follow my kid also, anywhere.

31 minutes ago, angus said:

JJ and Killie being torn to shreds on “Off The Ball” . Do other clubs have to put up with this biased treatment, or do I just have a chip on my shoulder?

Are the media still pretending that his dive was an outrageous occurrence, rather than one that happens multiple times a game and has done for years?

Don’t think we missed him last Saturday . When we clicked second half we were very comfortable. 

Today I felt we did miss him. JJ is guilty of drifting inside at times but Bright took it to a whole new level today. The central area was far to congested and he was simply adding to that. McKenzie was in too far as well.

JJ would probably have stayed wider which may have opened more space. 

I agree with above Taylor missed him today. SOD on the other side likes the freedom to run. Taylor on the left seems more comfortable with a wide player to play off and overlap. He didn’t have that too often today. 

Spoke to JJ today and hoping to get back in the team for Wednesday. Great to see him with the youngsters in the Moffat End encouraging them with football. Despite his critics, and having been to both St Mirren and Hamilton game, would prefer to have him in the team or as sub. When on his game can get   behind defences or cut in front to create chances. The more chances we create, the more likely we will score. Felt today Taylor and O'Donnell just lacked the linkage to break through the stuffy Hamilton defence and both Burke or Jones would have created the service on the wings more. Wish some fans would be more grateful given the progress this team has made since SC managed them. 

4 minutes ago, BDM2510 said:

Spoke to JJ today and hoping to get back in the team for Wednesday. Great to see him with the youngsters in the Moffat End encouraging them with football. Despite his critics, and having been to both St Mirren and Hamilton game, would prefer to have him in the team or as sub. When on his game can get   behind defences or cut in front to create chances. The more chances we create, the more likely we will score. Felt today Taylor and O'Donnell just lacked the linkage to break through the stuffy Hamilton defence and both Burke or Jones would have created the service on the wings more. Wish some fans would be more grateful given the progress this team has made since SC managed them. 

We are grateful, trust me . It’s a funny old world when we emerge from RP feeling disappointed at only gaining a point . We weren’t at our best today , JJ might have opened them up but Hamilton are a stuffy bunch .  

I think Byrne may have played himself into contention today. Burke will also be looking to come back in. Got a suspicion that SSC might want Dicker back in as well for Wednesday as we will potentially spend a lot of it on the back foot. If I was Bright, McKenzie and Tshibola I’d be concerned about my place in the starting eleven for Wednesday night.

1 minute ago, piffer said:

I think Byrne may have played himself into contention today. Burke will also be looking to come back in. Got a suspicion that SSC might want Dicker back in as well for Wednesday as we will potentially spend a lot of it on the back foot. If I was Bright, McKenzie and Tshibola I’d be concerned about my place in the starting eleven for Wednesday night.

Spot on

42 minutes ago, piffer said:

I thought Tish was motm. Very surprised to see him mentioned as an underperformer.