Jordan Jones

Bobby14

4 minutes ago, NorfolkG said:

For Sevco to be allowed to continue to make massive losses yet again, it makes you wonder what the f**king point is in following any other team.

Utterly despicable club, top to bottom.

It's their choice to run their business like that and if it continues they will get bitten on the arse, again.

9 minutes ago, NorfolkG said:

I don’t object in the slightest to Jones making money from a short career.

For Sevco to be allowed to continue to make massive losses yet again, it makes you wonder what the f**king point is in following any other team.

It's not that long ago we were making massive losses in comparison with the size of us and the size of Sevco. I'm deeply unhappy about where he is going but he is just a professional footballer doing what he is entitled to do. Move on and don't let it upset what has been a great season so far. 

Can’t believe some people are defending his decision. Moving to a direct rival in the league. Exact same to what Mulumbu, Boyd (x2), Naismith etc. If Jordan moved down to England and showed a bit of ambition I’d give him the best of luck but going to a rival in the league is just not on for me.

42 minutes ago, Thebigguy68 said:

There are reasons for this in business re. Sensitive competetive issue and know how/IP. Jj has worked with the management team for 18 months now. Garden leave will serve little purpose unless we feel he will be a disruptive influence. I don’t.

you don’t think having a player leaving to go to rankers in the summer in the team is a disruptive influence ? It surely can’t be a positive one ? 

28 minutes ago, NorfolkG said:

I don’t object in the slightest to Jones making money from a short career.

As a new club they were damned lucky they were allowed to start in League Two. Still, it was an opportunity for them to show a little humility and not be as odious a club as their previous incarnation. Sadly the authorities have bowed to their undue influence and have turned a deaf ear to their sectarian singing and they also appear once again to be trading outwith their financial means without question. If they were to go bust, it would be the best thing to happen to Scottish football, since Rangers went bust

Edited by Stefanus

Reality bites folks. Killie player leaves for Glasgow team paying several multiples of his current salary isn’t new and won’t be the last instance either. It’s only annoying if he comes back to haunt us in the future with his performances for them. 

The trick we undoubtedly missed was extending his contract before he became ”hot” property in the last 12-18 months, or actively getting agents to try and sell him last summer for a fee we could have reinvested in the squad. 

As it stands now we’ll probably accept a token fee to get him gone so we can concentrate on players who want to be here. I don’t see the point in getting angry or annoyed about it anymore. That’s modern football, for better or worse. 

16 minutes ago, Killiesince69 said:

One of the current squad told a friend of mine on hogmanay that this pca would be happening. If this was all agreed before window opened is this within the rules?

It's been blatent for ages he's been going to them, turning down contracts, going to rangers game (which I have no problem with) but then going down to meet the players, turning in half arsed pathetic performances after not getting the move after the summer. f**k him.

And f**k them too, obviously

Edited by Killie lad

7 minutes ago, Killie lad said:

It's been blatent for ages he's been going to them, turning down contracts, going to rangers game (which I have no problem with) but then going down to meet the players, turning in half arsed pathetic performances after not getting the move after the summer. f**k him.

And f**k them too, obviously

Agree 100 per cent,hes history,time to move on'

14 minutes ago, Joe said:

Middleton from rangers may just happen. 

Saying he coming to killie on loan? Really? Surely having a fully blow rangers ( or Celtic in case of Ayer) player in our midst would be worse than a killie player having signed a pca continuing to represent the team he has helped get to top of league? Will be interested if this happens what the reaction will be from some of the fans in this forum.

Guest Killjam
45 minutes ago, casual observer said:

Reality bites folks. Killie player leaves for Glasgow team paying several multiples of his current salary isn’t new and won’t be the last instance either. It’s only annoying if he comes back to haunt us in the future with his performances for them. 

The trick we undoubtedly missed was extending his contract before he became ”hot” property in the last 12-18 months, or actively getting agents to try and sell him last summer for a fee we could have reinvested in the squad. 

As it stands now we’ll probably accept a token fee to get him gone so we can concentrate on players who want to be here. I don’t see the point in getting angry or annoyed about it anymore. That’s modern football, for better or worse. 

I think most people are more pissed because he’s gone to a club that if speculation is true are in serious debt again, rivals and all round s**te bags 

51 minutes ago, casual observer said:

He was offered contract extensions and refused them. There was nothing more the club could do. The offer from Sevco last January was derisory and they were right to reject it. 

7 minutes ago, Killjam said:

I think most people are more pissed because he’s gone to a club that if speculation is true are in serious debt again, rivals and all round s**te bags 

It’s not speculation. It’s fact. They are existing solely on soft loans and short term loans and King will never put a penny of his own money into them. All he is about is spending other people’s money.