Jordan Jones

Bobby14

Guest Killjam
13 minutes ago, historyman said:

It’s not speculation. It’s fact. They are existing solely on soft loans and short term loans and King will never put a penny of his own money into them. All he is about is spending other people’s money. 

So he is basically the Donald Trump of Scottish football. They won’t get away with it, it will catch them up. 

As for Jones, not too bothered he has gone. For me he was all pace and no consistent end product. Hopefully His replacement will have that extra bit that he didn’t. 

1 hour ago, Souleycouley93 said:

A goal every 10 games and an assist every 12 out of 102 matches . Good job he can run fast. 

If that stat is accurate, then it's even worse than I thought. Never really thought he would be a great loss at any time (blistering pace is great if you have an end-product to go with it) but even less so now.

Greg Stewart's stats must put JJ's to shame, let's see what we can do to get him signed permanently now!!

The moment he makes a mistake in any game, there will be fans who naturally turn on him. I think Clarke will still play him initially, but would not be surprised to see a dip in JJ's form. Regardless, I have complete faith in Clarke and his ability to manage the situation.