Jordan Jones

Bobby14

There is no doubt about it that the tweet is real. There could have been some decency to thank Kilmarnock first but clearly the inner zombie him doesn’t care as he has got the “dream move”. I cannot believe anyone would still want JJ to be part of our season after this today. 

If there was any doubt about feeling towards JJ its gone now. Total embarrassment to put that type of comment on social media. As I said repeat what I said earlier he is completed overated. Danny Invincible is a good comparison played as many bad games as good. 

Also shows market Sevco are operating in. If they had any money they would have gone for Greg Stewart who is 10 times the player JJ will ever be.

2 minutes ago, skygod said:

According to The Scotsman, Rangers are keen to complete a signing now but Killie are resisting the temptation to cash in. 

That might have changed in the last hour. Fans have turned on him. SSC will obviously want to speak to him. How will his attitude be in training?

Edited by piffer

Haha. I'm shocked at the fickle attitude of some on here... The lad has dreams and goals just like anyone else and he has achieved one, fair play to him. Sucks it comes at our expense but regardless, to turn your backs on him already is poor attitude. All this anger just cause he tweeted... So what. Could've been much worse in that he went now instead of the summer. As long as he still gives 100% until he leaves then I'll be happy. He especially needs to remain professional and put in a good performance against Gers if he is playing. Remember his goal against Hibs in the 2 2 game, the goal the other week against St Mirren. Worth remembering he won us games over the seasons, albeit he was inconsistent but still glad we had him than never. 

1 minute ago, KTIDanny85 said:

Haha. I'm shocked at the fickle attitude of some on here... The lad has dreams and goals just like anyone else and he has achieved one, fair play to him. Sucks it comes at our expense but regardless, to turn your backs on him already is poor attitude. All this anger just cause he tweeted... So what. Could've been much worse in that he went now instead of the summer. As long as he still gives 100% until he leaves then I'll be happy. He especially needs to remain professional and put in a good performance against Gers if he is playing. Remember his goal against Hibs in the 2 2 game, the goal the other week against St Mirren. Worth remembering he won us games over the seasons, albeit he was inconsistent but still glad we had him than never. 

You'll get pelters for this, but it is true

1 minute ago, KTIDanny85 said:

You clearly don't have Kilmarnock FC at heart the way the rest of us do then