Jordan Jones

Bobby14

I met him in the car park last year and he said he would make the club £5million. Aye right!

Thinks he is better than he is.

Will be interesting to see how SSC handles this, but knowing him, it will all be kept in-house.

I think he may be given one chance to perform for Killie and if he doesn’t do it, he will be dropped.

He will also have to run the gauntlet of Killie fans at every game now. No more applauding him into the Park Hotel after games now.

Let’s all make sure we tag in the club and Billy Bowie in that post and comment they need to do something about that pish 

flood their social media channels make sure the club know exactly your feelings and let’s make sure he’s gone sooner rather than later 

id rather finish bottom 6 than have him play for us again 

1 minute ago, CBFC said:

I

I think he may be given one chance to perform for Killie and if he doesn’t do it, he will be dropped.

He will also have to run the gauntlet of Killie fans at every game now. No more applauding him into the Park Hotel after games now.

I think it is safe to presume he has made his last appearance in a Killie strip

15 minutes ago, KTIDanny85 said:

Haha. I'm shocked at the fickle attitude of some on here... The lad has dreams and goals just like anyone else and he has achieved one, fair play to him. Sucks it comes at our expense but regardless, to turn your backs on him already is poor attitude. All this anger just cause he tweeted... So what. Could've been much worse in that he went now instead of the summer. As long as he still gives 100% until he leaves then I'll be happy. He especially needs to remain professional and put in a good performance against Gers if he is playing. Remember his goal against Hibs in the 2 2 game, the goal the other week against St Mirren. Worth remembering he won us games over the seasons, albeit he was inconsistent but still glad we had him than never. 

Fickle! If you don't understand what has just been tweeted you are a clown. He is still a Killie player and no Killie player should come out with that kind of stuff. He can GTF ASAP. What he should have tweeted was WATBW 'we are the benchwarmers' as that is what he will become.

4 minutes ago, Trojan76 said:

Calm down, that's just going too far, you'd sacrifice our best season in decades for him? No

Seriously dumbfounded he has tweeted that mate beyond disgusted 

probably a hot headed shout to say I’d happily finish bottom 6 rather than him play again 

but in my 30 odd years as a Killie fan I can’t remwber being this disgusted at one of our own players 

8 minutes ago, Sp3ckyh0td0g81 said:

Let’s all make sure we tag in the club and Billy Bowie in that post and comment they need to do something about that pish 

flood their social media channels make sure the club know exactly your feelings and let’s make sure he’s gone sooner rather than later 

id rather finish bottom 6 than have him play for us again 

Thats just as daft as the s**te Jones tweeted. Wisen up.

1 minute ago, muza1962 said:

Fickle! If you don't understand what has just been tweeted you are a clown. He is still a Killie player and no Killie player should come out with that kind of stuff. He can GTF ASAP. What he should have tweeted was WATBW 'we are the benchwarmers' as that is what he will become.

Na ur the clown cause u let a tweet sayn WATP get ur back up haha. Away n greet.

Just now, Sp3ckyh0td0g81 said:

Seriously dumbfounded he has tweeted that mate beyond disgusted 

probably a hot headed shout to say I’d happily finish bottom 6 rather than him play again 

but in my 30 odd years as a Killie fan I can’t remwber being this disgusted at one of our own players 

agreed, wouldn't be surprised if gets deleted too.

Very short sighted of him putting it out, badly managed.