Jordan Jones

Bobby14

JJ's a daft boy we've known this for a while with all his history at previous clubs, he's just trying to get that mob on side from first kick. Pretty poor from him but unsurprising he's been unfollowed suggest you all do the same afore it gets yer blood up. I personally wouldn't have him play again but i trust SSC to make the right call no as if he's had any prior football experience ken. 

That tweet is nothing but pandering to the knuckle dragging lowlife sevco zombie scum. His "Oh btw thanks Killie" tweet was far too little to late. Of all days to tweet ra peepol slang on his current employers 150th birthday.

To the youths and never seen on a matchday squad again thanks.

Always preferred Ndjoli anyway...

He has finally shown his true bigoted colours! Thinks he's the absolute bollocks, hope he rots till the end of the season! He's fracturing a support that had finally became united can't be having a wee rat like him disrupting our season no player is bigger than the club! A quick glance at the replies to his tweets from the peeoples makes me grateful that we support this great club, bunch of self entitled, self obsessed, bigoted scum. f**k Jordan Jones KTID

39 minutes ago, KTIDanny85 said:

Haha. I'm shocked at the fickle attitude of some on here... The lad has dreams and goals just like anyone else and he has achieved one, fair play to him. Sucks it comes at our expense but regardless, to turn your backs on him already is poor attitude. All this anger just cause he tweeted... So what. Could've been much worse in that he went now instead of the summer. As long as he still gives 100% until he leaves then I'll be happy. He especially needs to remain professional and put in a good performance against Gers if he is playing. Remember his goal against Hibs in the 2 2 game, the goal the other week against St Mirren. Worth remembering he won us games over the seasons, albeit he was inconsistent but still glad we had him than never. 

Deary me

4 minutes ago, ChrissyRoss said:

I was all for wishing him well regardless of the club he signed for either at the end of the season or on pre-contract.

After that tweet though he should be left to train with the kids. He should not play for us again this season. 

There are ways of handling things and he could have handled this alot better.

Agree wit this

2 minutes ago, liammuir123 said:

I’m as outraged at the next killie fan. I’m saddened to read this thread though. We shouldn’t be letting a player divide our fans like this especially in what is the best time I can ever recall being a killie fan. Time to close this thread. 

It's a forum. For people to exchange views. Even the deluded Jones apologists are allowed to comment 

2 minutes ago, liammuir123 said:

I’m as outraged at the next killie fan. I’m saddened to read this thread though. We shouldn’t be letting a player divide our fans like this especially in what is the best time I can ever recall being a killie fan. Time to close this thread. 

I don’t think he is. If anything it’ll make us stronger

Can't believe he doesn't have advisors helping him with this situation. Superb player for us and I would of given him the benefit of the doubt for the rest of season as a result if handled properly. Can't have killie players tweeting watp with union jacks. That's beyond stupid.

Just now, MJout said:

Can't believe he doesn't have advisors helping him with this situation. Superb player for us and I would of given him the benefit of the doubt for the rest of season as a result if handled properly. Can't have killie players tweeting watp with union jacks. That's beyond stupid.

If his agent is still the same guy then he’s a rocket as well. Rangers would have been urging him to put said tweet out.

for the money they will offer the club i wouldn't give Jones or the Huns satisfaction of selling him in january in fact the club should announce he is going on loan to a junior club starting on monday ending his winter break .. we rescued him from the scrapheap and this is how he respects us on our 150th anniversary 

I have no problem signing a pre contract with them. He has done well for us. Would rather it wasn't Rangers but such is life. Disappointed that it is Rangers as you would like him not to come back to haunt us. 

What is ridiculous and down right disrepectable is posting that kind of tweet when he is still a Killie player. Judging by the kind of people like Jim Traynor and Steven Gerrard at Rangers, this kind of stunt is to damage us on the title run in. 

I think the only thing we can do is stick him in the reserves.